Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 4, 2013
It's functional, but for $40 I was expecting a really awesome, well-built light. This looks like something I could piece together in my garage from an extension cord, a light fixture and some heatshrink tubing. I would be happy with it for $20, but at $40 I feel kind of ripped off. There aren't any instructions included in the box, which also seems unprofessional.
3 people found this helpful
on September 7, 2017
Great value, great for shop use.
on January 31, 2013
I've liked the bounce light products we have used in the past (ones with reals) but wanted one with out the real. This light works great but the ballast sits 3ft or so off the plug and gets in the way on the floor, the ballast is also made of a hard style plastic so it needed to be wrapped in rubber to protect it from cracking, which in turn makes it even bigger. will probably go back to the real type on my next purchase.
on December 23, 2014
Works great. You never accidentally shut it off like every other light I have ever used. Small and durable. Never flickers, I use it all day long. I did add some reflective tape to the back side of the lens as the original shield still lets a good amount of light through.
on October 21, 2014
Bounce lights are great. The only problem is that after some time the lens gets cloudy from scratches so the light is not as bright as it was. Would be nice if they made it a bit smaller in diameter so it would fit in tighter places. I own three and they get nearly constant use. Wonderful product. I wonder if they could make one with LED lights?
on May 3, 2014
I love this light. I have my current one for 13 years and it's still going strong. I have thrown it, dropped it and tugged on the cable but it just doesn't quit. I bought more because I need more for my shop and I knew I could count on Bounce Light. Buy one and you won't be disappointed.
on November 21, 2012
This is a bit cheaper than the price I paid. Power switch broke on first use and now the only way to turn it off is to unplug it. Not such a big surprise when I think that I bought it because it was cheap. It should have cost even less.
on April 29, 2018
Wish it had an on/off switch.
on May 29, 2012
Great light for the money, we are professional technicians and use these lights every day they usually last Us about 5 years! As long as you keep the brake clean and other chemicals away from the plastic lenses!
on August 19, 2013
Ordered this to work in and around my car.. Dropped it a few times with no apparent damage... Bulb still works :)
Only thing I would like to see would be a tad larger light reflector that could maybe be detached..
Irritating when light shines in your eyes, which happens quite often......