- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Zero Books (July 29, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1785354000
- ISBN-13: 978-1785354007
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,660,517 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Centring the Margins: Essays and Reviews Paperback – July 29, 2016
|New from||Used from|
100 (Fiction) Books to Read in a Lifetime
AbeBooks.com, an Amazon Company, recommends a unique list of must-read books. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Canadian writer Jeff Bursey is a novelist, short-story writer, and literary critic. He lives in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?