Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2011
I have a friend who used to box and is a personal trainer and he told me these would be junk and so I was nervously awaiting there arrival...

I'm taking one on one boxing classes from a pro boxer and hesitantly brought them in thinking he would lecture me on the quality and blah blah blah...

He LOVED them! I LOVE them! These are good, great!, gloves. I used them with wraps and my hands didn't feel like I'd been punching a bag or glove for an hour straight.

I recommend them. My trainer recommends them. They are cute and functional, what could be better!
on July 29, 2013
Absolutely great gloves!!, especially if you are a woman with small hands like me.
If you are 6.5 - 7 inches around the palm, 6.5 inches from finger to wrist, 5.5 - 6 inches around the wrist, these are your gloves, even with wraps.
on December 27, 2015
I don't box but I take a class at my gym and don't want to use the stinky gloves they provide. I just wanted something to get me by. Well these are GREAT. Much better than expected. I started taking more classes involving boxing. Only bummer is I couldn't get it in another color. I would have given it 5 stars if I could have choses something other then black with pink trim. The pink is soft enough to make it okay but I really don't like pink.
on August 28, 2013
I bought these gloves since I am a pretty tiny girl (I'm 5'5 but only 103 lbs), so my hands are too small for normal boxing gloves. I use them for my Muay Thai class and they are excellent! They breathe well, fit perfectly, and are very well cushioned. They're extremely light so I'm able to hit fast and hard with them. I've been using them for about half a year now and they still are in great condition after taking some beatings. I'd recommend them to anyone!
on December 26, 2013
I think my hands are an average size for a woman but I do have unusually skinny long fingers. My fingers are to long for the gloves and my fingertips go numb.
on July 22, 2015
These gloves didn't protect my hands very well at all and the wrist support wasn't what I was looking for. I ended up breaking a finger while using these gloves during a short and low key workout. I replaced them with Hayabusa gloves and have not been disappointed with those.
on December 20, 2012
I haven't had a chance to use these gloves yet-they just arrived-but will say they are a comfortable fit for small hands. I was reluctant to order them at first because the title says they are pink even though the picture shows black gloves with pink trim and I didn't want pink gloves. In case this is an issue for others I wanted to say the gloves I received are as they are shown in the picture: black with pink trim. They are actually quite attractive, seem sturdy, and are appropriately padded In all the right places for me.
on January 4, 2014
These gloves were a great price, but after about 5 boxing sessions they didn't protect my knuckles much and they're just not great quality :/
on August 12, 2014
Great for small hands. My 13 year old daughter uses these for kickboxing and they fit her perfectly without handwraps. They are good for casual or beginners but if she stepped up her game would need to step up to longer lasting leather gloves since synthetic breaks down under heavy use. My daughter only goes twice per week and is beginner so okay for her,
on December 30, 2014
These are a great buy for the price. I don't box "seriously" or in competitions, so these were just what I was looking for. They are comfortable (after breaking them in) and durable on the bag so far. I've had these for about 3 months now with usage 3 times a week and they still look brand new. Would buy again!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.