2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
TNP Bluetooth Multi-Media Wireless Remote Control, Presentation Clicker, Camera Shutter Button for Apple iOS/Android Smartphone Tablet MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11, Music Video
|Item Weight||20 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible with Most Bluetooth Enabled Devices - PC, Mac, iOS, Android iPhones 11/Max Pro, iPhone X/Xs/Max iPhone 8/8 Plus/7/6/5, iPad Pro/Mini 4 3 2 (iMac, Macbook Air, Mac mini, etc.); Samsung Not/Galaxy S11/S10/S9/S8, Galaxy Tab, One Plus, Razer, Google Pixel
- Group Selfie Camera Shutter Remote - Perfect for Instagram, Facebook, and other social media pics; Allows you to remotely control your device and take selfies, group photos, videos, Zoom in and out from as far as 33 feet away. Works great with tripods and other photography accessories
- Multi-Media Playback Controls - Buttons Includes play/pause, fast forward/rewind, volume up/down, mute. Control music and video Apps on popular apps like Youtube, Youtube Music, iTunes, Pandora, Spotify, Netflix, HBO, Hulu and many more (*Controls may vary in different apps)
- Premium Sleek Compact Design - Tremendous functionality, yet small and slim to slide right into your pocket for on-the-go media playback control, PPT presentation Powerpoint slide advancer/clicker/page-turner, camera shutter remote, teleprompter
- Long Power Sustainability - Uses CR-2025-coin cell batteries and boasts up to 6 months battery life; Features ON/OFF switch to optimize power saving, auto-connecting to previously connected devices
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Compact and lightweight, this BT Bluetooth Media Remote is the ultimate multi-media companion for your Bluetooth enabled iOS, Android, Windows devices. Enjoy the convenience of controlling your smartphone or tablet media wirelessly whether it is connected to your TV, dock station or car stereo.
Note: The controller buttons functions may vary across different apps due to the app developer's preference.
- OS compatibility: iPhone/iPad/iPad 2/the new iPad/iPad mini,mobile phones and tablets PCs with Android 3.0 or higher
- Bluetooth wireless technology range up to 10m
- Supports secure simple pairing
- Supports sleep and wake-up functions
- Bluetooth pairing/low battery LED indicator
- On/Off switch maximizes battery life
- 70hrs of continuous usage
- Working: under 3mA
- Sleep: under 100uA
- Lithium battery (CR2032U) capacity: 3.0V210mA/h
- Case dimensions: 120 x 32 x 7.3 mm
- Key layout: 12 keys
- Net weight: 20g
- Agency approvals: FCC and CE
- 1x Bluetooth Multi-Media Wireless Remote Control, Presentation Clicker, Camera Shutter Button
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plastic, but not flimsy. Light. Small.
Easily replaceable battery.
Pleasant look and feel.
Reconnects to BT device after power cycle with 1 button press.
Despite what manual says, lower buttons do have some functionality within iOS.
Button presses are loud and require more pressure than what I feel is ideal.
Loss of keyboard when remote is on, paired, and active.
iOS, works. Volume up/down, SIRI, home button, scroll lists in some apps.
Music, works. Pause, play, track forward/reverse, press and hold fast forward/rewind.
Parrot Teleprompter, works. Pause, play, adjust speed up/down, scroll up/down in increments, press and hold speeds up processes. No return to start option.
Spotify, works. Pause, play, skip track forward/back, press and hold to fast forward or rewind track.
Youtube, works. Pause, play, next/previous video, no fast forward or rewind options.
Safari, works. Scroll page up/down only.
The device initially connected quite easily. I was able to advance powerpoint slides forward (did not go backward for slides). When remote sits idle for approx. :60 seconds or more it loses it's connectivity. When it loses connectivity you have to go to the bluetooth settings, uninstall the device, push and hold the connect button for 3 seconds and re-pair the remote.
The buttons do make a clicking sound but with my microphone setup that wasn't a problem for me.
The Fire TV remote, both versions, seem to always be sold out - Or in the case of the voice remote, forever 2-3 months until it's once again in stock - Add to that it's thirty bucks! Sheesh! They both also have just okay reviews/ratings. So I took a chance and picked up this Century Accessory "BRC-100" remote.
I'm happy to report that the BRC-100 indeed syncs with the Fire TV! Setup was easy, and most of all my mother is pleased. :)
Now as for functionality, the top media-playing buttons (black circle) seem to automatically open up and control the Fire music app. However, when you've opened whatever video streaming app, it seems to work as it should.
The little black button with "siri" printed on it functions as the "HOME" button.
Rating it at four stars only because I just got it and I need to gauge the battery life. I also don't like that it has an on/off button. Why? My mother will never remember to turn it off, and I feel like the power will drain rather quickly, and will need to start buying CR2032 batteries in bulk. I guess we'll see.
Once you press home, the remote becomes useless until you get up and open a new app manually.
When it comes to the 3 buttons, i have to push my selected button 5 to 10 times to get it to respond from only 10 feet away from the iPad.
No volume control whatsoever. I sent a query to the seller and their reply was less than helpful.
I would not recommend this device.