Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on March 15, 2013
I received the wristbands quite quickly, so great shipping speed. That was nice. Got one green band with a green shamrock and a white band with a green shamrock, so if you expect a matching pair, don't. The thickness is good and the elastic is pretty snug which is also a good quality. This is a novelty item, so other than the random selection that comes in the package, they're just fine.
on September 6, 2013
It came with the color scheme I wanted (white clover on green), I didn't expect the greatest quality due to the affordability. The problem I had is that it states 'pair', I only received a single.
on March 13, 2017
Exactly what I needed for working Paddies day in Savannah. They are cute and lightweight and I threw them in the wash and they didn't fall apart. There's a few strings that you can cut really easily with scissors. You're not getting the Godiva of wristbands here, but for less than $10, it's worth it.
review image
on August 25, 2017
Comfortable to wear. Perfect for keep sweat from your hands while playing sports. I play hockey so need my hands dry as possible
on March 25, 2015
Wrong color green - not the same color as in the pictured item, shamrock is not embroidered, looks like a deflated balloon, absolute pieces of junk. seriously, take a look at this garbage. now i'm bummed because I ordered a white pair with green shamrocks and i'm sure I just doubled my garbage
review image review image
on March 9, 2017
I wanted some cool wrist bands for upcoming festivities ....ala 80's headband tubesock and wristband stylin'.....
don't waist your money. quality is poor and they are small even for my delicate little lady wrists. They were unraveling when I took them out of the package and basically molting like a nervous bird.
on April 13, 2012
I purchased these for St. Patrick's Day flair. There were not that many St. Patrick's Day products with decent prices (that couldn't be beat at the party store) on Amazon, but I thought these were worth the four dollars with shipping. When they arrived, they were true to the product image (I had ordered the white bands with green shamrocks). They fit fine and would serve their one-day purpose. But, even straight out of the packaging, they had started to unravel, as was mentioned by a previous reviewer. As the day wore on, they unraveled more and more, and no fixes I tried would stop it. Of course, as the day wore on, I cared less and less. Looking back, I think I still would have purchased these. They were cute, and they worked for my use, but if you're looking for anything longer term than a day of heavy drinking, then I wouldn't recommend these.
on March 19, 2014
The embroidery was horrible, I ordered 2 white and 2 green, 3 out of the 4 you could not even tell that they were shamrocks. Junk
on April 20, 2016
These were designed for babies - they're so small
on March 19, 2016
They came in early. They were just like the picture. Great value. Started to unravel after all day use- a little. I would buy again , very comfortable. Were not too tight or too loose. Loved the fit 😀