Spring Deals Automotive Amazon First Reads Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on June 21, 2011
This was not designed to be a laptop bag (it doesn't have a padded compartment), but I'm using for that purpose (I switched to a laptop with an SSD and am less concerned with bumps) and it looks, feels and even smells better than the common nylon messenger bag I was using previously. A 17" macbook pro will fit in here, but not in the center zip compartment. I was able to fit a 15" macbook in the center compartment, but not easily, and not without scraping the laptop along the zipper. I put my cables in the center zip, my notebook on the pocket with the pen holders, and my laptop on the other side.

The hardware on the strap broke a couple of days after I got it, but Floto sent me another strap free of charge as soon as I told them about the problem, so I gave them no "demerits" for this.

If I were to make any suggestions for improvement, it would be to make a wider strap and larger pockets for the business cards. I'm also not sure how I feel about the clasp on the main flap. It's a little hard to operate with one hand.

Overall, I like the bag a lot. I think it's a great value.
0Comment| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 10, 2014
Nice product but extremely unfconfortable for my day to day use with my laptop or ipad. I carry with me a notepad, 2 calculators, macbook air or ipad and some cables and till it's not ergonomic enough with the strap. Due to this I've only been able to use the briefcase 5 times. And the super strap was "junk".

I've requested the seller to try to exchange the product for a more suitable model. Pending the response.
on August 24, 2015
This is a very good looking bag. I bought it as a bday gift for my hub & he liked it too. But for more than $250 a bag should last more than 2 years! The shoulder strap broke about a year and 1/2 after purchase. My hub said it was fine, he'd just use the handle....until that now broke off too, 2 years after purchase. I imagined my hub using this bag for years...and years. I love the way the bag looks but I'm on amazon now looking for a new bag, by a different maker, that will last longer.
on February 4, 2013
Cenzo makes great quality, rugged, beautiful leather. This piece is no exception! The clasp appears sturdy and heavy. The leather has a rich sheen, but is remarkably strong. I purchased the Lexol leather conditioner and it softened and polished it quite nicely!
Folks, if you have any concerns about it being too thick because of the image, it's about 3 to 4 inches when not stuffed.
The interior pockets are a little small and shallow - a typical work I'D card (credit card size) doesn't really fit in the largest slot and a thicker pen (Cross Edge Capless Gel Ink Pen) just squeezes in. That's really the only complaint I have.
Can't wait for this to break in and have the lining soften up.
on June 21, 2013
Received this bag yesterday and was absolutely delighted with its quality and styling. I am giving this four stars initially, as I haven't used it yet, but I can say thus far that this is a beautiful all leather bag with high quality fittings. It is a full size attaché case and easily accommodates my laptop (13-inch) and looks like it will take a 15 or even a 17 inch model. There are three main compartments; the center one is zippered. One has a few leather pen and business card holders, and the other is wide mouth carry-all that would fit larger legal-size files, books, and so on. Together they provide a good amount of space, but this is not a suitcase type attaché. The clasp that secures the top is heavy duty and the easily connected/detached strap is adjustable. The exterior leather (I chose the red bag) has a beautiful shine to it, and the impressed logo is tastefully embossed on the fold-over top. I am giving this to my daughter as a graduation present and it fills the bill entirely - stylish, utilitarian, sturdy, at a great price. It comes in a box, wrapped in plastic, and with a separate white faux-fabric bag for storage. Needs to be aired out for a while as the glue smell was quite strong initially, but it soon dissipated. Only concern thus far: The corners where the fold-over top attach to the pleated ends is not overly robust, and might be a problem with continued use. However, I highly recommend this bag, and am considering buying another for myself!
on February 22, 2014
I LOVE my other bag (venezia duffle) but this one has some issues. the center zipper came off after a few months (the metal zipper handle not the full zipper), some stitching was not perfect but I am not that big a perfectionist but others would not like it.
on June 13, 2016
I was very disappointed when I opened my bag. One side of the interior was covered in stain...obviously a sloppy job when staining the exterior. Otherwise it appeared to be a beautiful bag.
review image
on July 9, 2016
Leather is gorgeous but the brown color was not a good fit for me after all. If brown is your color, this is an outstanding bag. Very high quality.
on February 28, 2013
First, i want to highlight that this bag is of great quality. The leather is darker than what's shown but will age well. Everything else about the bag is great, every piece from the clasp to the bronze rivets look as if they are of high quality. The only thing negative i have was when i received the bag the leather piece inside covering the clasp was already peeling. I was told that rubber cement would take care of it but FLOTO stands behind their products for life and immediately issued a return label and sent my 'New' bag the next day. I will defiantly order from FLOTO again, in fact i ordered and received a duffle bag from them and it looks great. Also, keep in mind these bags are hand made so each bag will be different and take on it's own character, which i love because i know my bag is unique.
on December 22, 2012
the case is great made with good quality material and just looks outstanding, the workmanship and stitching is great the one thing that i find to be above and beyond is the solid brass appointments, for example the clips and rings for the strap and the lock mechanisim all solid which is wonderfull. Now with all that being said the 2 faults that kept me from rating this all 5 stars are, it needs 2 small inside pockets for chargers and earbuds and such it has none so everything just slides around in the large pockets, the other problem for me is the strap and shoulder pad not so much the strap as the pad needs some work based on the product as a whole and then the pad you're like(come on man that's it)need to put some more thought into some small issues over all it's great.