Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on June 21, 2011
This was not designed to be a laptop bag (it doesn't have a padded compartment), but I'm using for that purpose (I switched to a laptop with an SSD and am less concerned with bumps) and it looks, feels and even smells better than the common nylon messenger bag I was using previously. A 17" macbook pro will fit in here, but not in the center zip compartment. I was able to fit a 15" macbook in the center compartment, but not easily, and not without scraping the laptop along the zipper. I put my cables in the center zip, my notebook on the pocket with the pen holders, and my laptop on the other side.

The hardware on the strap broke a couple of days after I got it, but Floto sent me another strap free of charge as soon as I told them about the problem, so I gave them no "demerits" for this.

If I were to make any suggestions for improvement, it would be to make a wider strap and larger pockets for the business cards. I'm also not sure how I feel about the clasp on the main flap. It's a little hard to operate with one hand.

Overall, I like the bag a lot. I think it's a great value.
on October 7, 2012
Purchased this item for my wife for a Christmas present 2011. However, received notification that it was out of stock and would probably not be available again until February. The manufacturer's customer relations were excellent in that they kept me advised as to the status of the order on a continual basis so that I ended up making it a Valentine's Day 2012 gift for my wife.

Now to the product itself. My wife loves it!! She takes great pride in using it for work every day (she is a professional executive manager in the financial industry) and has received numerous positive comments from other managers and employees. Just looking at the product the quality of the materials and workmanship is apparent. You get what you pay for and in the case of this item it is well worth it.
on June 21, 2013
Received this bag yesterday and was absolutely delighted with its quality and styling. I am giving this four stars initially, as I haven't used it yet, but I can say thus far that this is a beautiful all leather bag with high quality fittings. It is a full size attaché case and easily accommodates my laptop (13-inch) and looks like it will take a 15 or even a 17 inch model. There are three main compartments; the center one is zippered. One has a few leather pen and business card holders, and the other is wide mouth carry-all that would fit larger legal-size files, books, and so on. Together they provide a good amount of space, but this is not a suitcase type attaché. The clasp that secures the top is heavy duty and the easily connected/detached strap is adjustable. The exterior leather (I chose the red bag) has a beautiful shine to it, and the impressed logo is tastefully embossed on the fold-over top. I am giving this to my daughter as a graduation present and it fills the bill entirely - stylish, utilitarian, sturdy, at a great price. It comes in a box, wrapped in plastic, and with a separate white faux-fabric bag for storage. Needs to be aired out for a while as the glue smell was quite strong initially, but it soon dissipated. Only concern thus far: The corners where the fold-over top attach to the pleated ends is not overly robust, and might be a problem with continued use. However, I highly recommend this bag, and am considering buying another for myself!
on May 10, 2014
Nice product but extremely unfconfortable for my day to day use with my laptop or ipad. I carry with me a notepad, 2 calculators, macbook air or ipad and some cables and till it's not ergonomic enough with the strap. Due to this I've only been able to use the briefcase 5 times. And the super strap was "junk".

I've requested the seller to try to exchange the product for a more suitable model. Pending the response.
on February 28, 2013
First, i want to highlight that this bag is of great quality. The leather is darker than what's shown but will age well. Everything else about the bag is great, every piece from the clasp to the bronze rivets look as if they are of high quality. The only thing negative i have was when i received the bag the leather piece inside covering the clasp was already peeling. I was told that rubber cement would take care of it but FLOTO stands behind their products for life and immediately issued a return label and sent my 'New' bag the next day. I will defiantly order from FLOTO again, in fact i ordered and received a duffle bag from them and it looks great. Also, keep in mind these bags are hand made so each bag will be different and take on it's own character, which i love because i know my bag is unique.
on February 4, 2013
Cenzo makes great quality, rugged, beautiful leather. This piece is no exception! The clasp appears sturdy and heavy. The leather has a rich sheen, but is remarkably strong. I purchased the Lexol leather conditioner and it softened and polished it quite nicely!
Folks, if you have any concerns about it being too thick because of the image, it's about 3 to 4 inches when not stuffed.
The interior pockets are a little small and shallow - a typical work I'D card (credit card size) doesn't really fit in the largest slot and a thicker pen (Cross Edge Capless Gel Ink Pen) just squeezes in. That's really the only complaint I have.
Can't wait for this to break in and have the lining soften up.
on February 22, 2014
I LOVE my other bag (venezia duffle) but this one has some issues. the center zipper came off after a few months (the metal zipper handle not the full zipper), some stitching was not perfect but I am not that big a perfectionist but others would not like it.
on March 8, 2016
The look and quality of the leather used in this product is unmatched as far as anything I have seen. I have owned this attache for a few years now and it just gets better with age. If you want a quality attache that feels as good as it looks then this is the one.
on March 10, 2016
This bag is amazing!

It looks great and is durable. Its quality of leather is superb. Everything works so well without any glitches. I purchased this bag a year ago and have had no problems- only compliments.
on April 16, 2012
This is the nicest briefcases I have ever owned. The color is gorgeous and the leather looks very high end quality, soft and supple with nice stitching and brass detailing. It is nice and roomy and handsome inside.Will hold a laptop or tablet and several files or books. Shoulder strap is comfortable. Highly recommend and would do well for women or men.