Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cenzo 4050 Italian Leather Briefcase Attache
Amazon Vehicles Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on June 21, 2011
This was not designed to be a laptop bag (it doesn't have a padded compartment), but I'm using for that purpose (I switched to a laptop with an SSD and am less concerned with bumps) and it looks, feels and even smells better than the common nylon messenger bag I was using previously. A 17" macbook pro will fit in here, but not in the center zip compartment. I was able to fit a 15" macbook in the center compartment, but not easily, and not without scraping the laptop along the zipper. I put my cables in the center zip, my notebook on the pocket with the pen holders, and my laptop on the other side.

The hardware on the strap broke a couple of days after I got it, but Floto sent me another strap free of charge as soon as I told them about the problem, so I gave them no "demerits" for this.

If I were to make any suggestions for improvement, it would be to make a wider strap and larger pockets for the business cards. I'm also not sure how I feel about the clasp on the main flap. It's a little hard to operate with one hand.

Overall, I like the bag a lot. I think it's a great value.
on January 14, 2013
I am disappointed with this briefcase. It is beautiful and I have received many compliments on it. However, it isn't particularly well-made and now I'm on the hunt for a replacement. Within the first month, the interior zipper ripped completely off. The strap broke about a month later - and to be fair, the manufacturer replaced it immediately for free. The bag always used to open, even when locked with the small key included. The leather shoulder strap left a reddish-brown stain on my shirts. About a week ago, it started tearing - there's a 4 inch rip on the side of the bag. I'm a real estate broker in NYC and packed my briefcase with an ipad, small pocket camera, charger for my phone, keys for apartments and important documents. I NEVER carried a laptop or any large, bulky items - yet it still broke down.

I'm giving this 3 stars because perhaps it wasn't meant for the wear and tear of daily use in NYC. It is gorgeous, but use with caution.
on February 7, 2010
This briefcase is absolutely beautiful and very functional. The leather, the closure and the handle/strap are very high quality. I bought this briefcase for my son as a Christmas gift and he bought the matching duffle for his wife. The briefcase arrived on time and is an exceptional briefcase. This is not a boring black leather or nylon case. This should last a lifetime and the leather should age beautifully. I highly recommend this briefcase.
on October 7, 2012
Purchased this item for my wife for a Christmas present 2011. However, received notification that it was out of stock and would probably not be available again until February. The manufacturer's customer relations were excellent in that they kept me advised as to the status of the order on a continual basis so that I ended up making it a Valentine's Day 2012 gift for my wife.

Now to the product itself. My wife loves it!! She takes great pride in using it for work every day (she is a professional executive manager in the financial industry) and has received numerous positive comments from other managers and employees. Just looking at the product the quality of the materials and workmanship is apparent. You get what you pay for and in the case of this item it is well worth it.
on February 22, 2014
I LOVE my other bag (venezia duffle) but this one has some issues. the center zipper came off after a few months (the metal zipper handle not the full zipper), some stitching was not perfect but I am not that big a perfectionist but others would not like it.
on December 22, 2012
the case is great made with good quality material and just looks outstanding, the workmanship and stitching is great the one thing that i find to be above and beyond is the solid brass appointments, for example the clips and rings for the strap and the lock mechanisim all solid which is wonderfull. Now with all that being said the 2 faults that kept me from rating this all 5 stars are, it needs 2 small inside pockets for chargers and earbuds and such it has none so everything just slides around in the large pockets, the other problem for me is the strap and shoulder pad not so much the strap as the pad needs some work based on the product as a whole and then the pad you're like(come on man that's it)need to put some more thought into some small issues over all it's great.
on April 16, 2012
This is the nicest briefcases I have ever owned. The color is gorgeous and the leather looks very high end quality, soft and supple with nice stitching and brass detailing. It is nice and roomy and handsome inside.Will hold a laptop or tablet and several files or books. Shoulder strap is comfortable. Highly recommend and would do well for women or men.
on May 10, 2014
Nice product but extremely unfconfortable for my day to day use with my laptop or ipad. I carry with me a notepad, 2 calculators, macbook air or ipad and some cables and till it's not ergonomic enough with the strap. Due to this I've only been able to use the briefcase 5 times. And the super strap was "junk".

I've requested the seller to try to exchange the product for a more suitable model. Pending the response.
on November 27, 2012
I was very excited to get this beautiful bag for my wife's first day at her new job at school. She was schlepping around an old worn out leather bag. She packed two books and an apple laptop in it, and the side seam burst on her first day. I had a bit of an exchange with the company when u bought the bag which delayed delivery, but they were very helpful and up front about delays and shipping issues.unfortunately she told me this before I purchased a garment bag from he same manufacturer. I hope that the garment bag - which looks great - provides better service. Then again, it would hard not to. I did not experience any foul smell when I opened it that others referred to.
on March 10, 2016
This bag is amazing!

It looks great and is durable. Its quality of leather is superb. Everything works so well without any glitches. I purchased this bag a year ago and have had no problems- only compliments.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.