Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Cenzo Italian Leather Messenger Bag

on January 10, 2014
Two years later, I still love this bag. I use it daily; it has held up very well and often gets complimented. The leather is supple and strong and has aged nicely. It's just a pleasure to have.

This is not a cheap bag. The hardware is quality brass and easily replaceable as time wears on. That said, I did have a broken strap early on, the clip mechanism fell apart. I emailed the Floto and received a new strap in the mail a day or two later, no questions asked.

I've had repeated dialogs with Floto and I can tell you that they are really nice to deal with. It's only a very small importer, and they take customer service seriously and always follow up with a personal email or call, no canned responses.

If you are looking for a high-quality, reasonably priced messenger bag for a business casual office environment, this is a great choice.
on December 25, 2013
I received this bag as a Christmas gift from my husband. I couldn't be happier with it. Not only is it gorgeous leather but also very sturdy construction. I will be using this bag primarily for business trips and meetings. I know it will suit my needs perfectly. My friends and associates will be so jealous.
on June 20, 2012
My wife bought me this bag for Christmas and I could not be more happy with it. It is quite well made, sturdy without being "rustic" like some saddle bags. Very old world and I have seen nothing like it for the price. It is larger than my old bag, but not too bulky for me (6"). I can carry loads of papers, some books and a lunch. One of my co-workers who is a high-end purse fanatic was very impressed with the quality and eventually purchased a Floto "doctor" bag for herself.
on April 23, 2015
I have had this for three years now and nothing is broken or falling apart. I won't go back to nylon or plastic notebook bags again.
on May 27, 2017
Have been using for 4 years and is as good as new.
on May 8, 2016
Very classy. I get tons of compliments.
on November 6, 2013
As you can tell from the images, this is really a great looking bag. Very happy with the look and feel. The leather softens up and really gets a lot of character. The bag is quite roomy but not overly bulky (if you can't tell from the measurements). I will easily fit most laptops and has room to expand for all sorts of items.

I've had the bag for almost two years, and have really been quite pleased. I had a loose handle at one point, and was sent a replacement screw to keep it tight within just a day. The questions and customer service have been outstanding as well. The top left clip for the bag ripped, and they tried to find a few different ways to fix the bag, but they ended up sending me a new bag given that the look and feel was a bit different from the original. Very very responsive and helpful, just all around outstanding patient service.

The only thing I would change on this bag, would be to remove the pen/business card holders that are sewn into the back of the bag. The wear on the bag after a year starts to show in this area, so it may be better to sew this into the side on the inside of the bag, rather than on the outwardly facing side (if that makes any sense?).

Otherwise, very happy with the bag.
on June 18, 2015
I get compliments all the time with this bag and it fits my 18" laptop which ways 10lbs.
on June 17, 2015
Exactly what I hoped it would be. Long wait, though.
on April 7, 2014
Actually better than I thought it would be. Roomy and well-made. Get compliments on it all the time. A great value at this price.