Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Cenzo Italian Leather Messenger Bag

on January 18, 2017
This is a handsome bag, with excellent quality. The size is exactly what I anticipated; not too small and not too big. It looks like it will last for a lifetime, if it is well taken care off.
on December 25, 2013
I received this bag as a Christmas gift from my husband. I couldn't be happier with it. Not only is it gorgeous leather but also very sturdy construction. I will be using this bag primarily for business trips and meetings. I know it will suit my needs perfectly. My friends and associates will be so jealous.
3 helpful votes
on June 20, 2012
My wife bought me this bag for Christmas and I could not be more happy with it. It is quite well made, sturdy without being "rustic" like some saddle bags. Very old world and I have seen nothing like it for the price. It is larger than my old bag, but not too bulky for me (6"). I can carry loads of papers, some books and a lunch. One of my co-workers who is a high-end purse fanatic was very impressed with the quality and eventually purchased a Floto "doctor" bag for herself.
on September 10, 2012
This company makes excellent quality products. My initial and only complaint is that the messenger bag I ordered was never delivered...another version was delivered, but is very nice and works perfect. The only difference is the way the external flap closes and locks. Excellent customer service and I would recommend this whole line to anyone looking for a quality leather product. You get what you pay for...in a good way!
on April 23, 2015
I have had this for three years now and nothing is broken or falling apart. I won't go back to nylon or plastic notebook bags again.
on September 16, 2016
very, very nice quality. Especially for this price. Great looking, as well. I get many compliments everywhere I go.
on May 27, 2017
Have been using for 4 years and is as good as new.
on May 12, 2015
Sharp looking bag. Spacious to fit legal files. So far, it has been great.
on May 8, 2016
Very classy. I get tons of compliments.
on November 6, 2013
As you can tell from the images, this is really a great looking bag. Very happy with the look and feel. The leather softens up and really gets a lot of character. The bag is quite roomy but not overly bulky (if you can't tell from the measurements). I will easily fit most laptops and has room to expand for all sorts of items.

I've had the bag for almost two years, and have really been quite pleased. I had a loose handle at one point, and was sent a replacement screw to keep it tight within just a day. The questions and customer service have been outstanding as well. The top left clip for the bag ripped, and they tried to find a few different ways to fix the bag, but they ended up sending me a new bag given that the look and feel was a bit different from the original. Very very responsive and helpful, just all around outstanding patient service.

The only thing I would change on this bag, would be to remove the pen/business card holders that are sewn into the back of the bag. The wear on the bag after a year starts to show in this area, so it may be better to sew this into the side on the inside of the bag, rather than on the outwardly facing side (if that makes any sense?).

Otherwise, very happy with the bag.