Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Price:$249.00+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on January 10, 2014
Two years later, I still love this bag. I use it daily; it has held up very well and often gets complimented. The leather is supple and strong and has aged nicely. It's just a pleasure to have.

This is not a cheap bag. The hardware is quality brass and easily replaceable as time wears on. That said, I did have a broken strap early on, the clip mechanism fell apart. I emailed the Floto and received a new strap in the mail a day or two later, no questions asked.

I've had repeated dialogs with Floto and I can tell you that they are really nice to deal with. It's only a very small importer, and they take customer service seriously and always follow up with a personal email or call, no canned responses.

If you are looking for a high-quality, reasonably priced messenger bag for a business casual office environment, this is a great choice.
on December 27, 2011
Absolutely beautiful leather, excellent workmanship and a sophisticated appearance. They sure know how to work leather in Italy. I've had numerous compliments on it. I'm using it as a laptop bag for a heavy 17" HP laptop. The bag doesn't come with a padded compartment but the interior is so roomy my laptop fits in easily wearing a protective neoprene sleeve. Plenty of room for notepads, cords, etc. I've always been a fan of nice leather and this is possibly the nicest leather item I own. I highly recommend it!!
on January 18, 2017
This is a handsome bag, with excellent quality. The size is exactly what I anticipated; not too small and not too big. It looks like it will last for a lifetime, if it is well taken care off.
on December 25, 2013
I received this bag as a Christmas gift from my husband. I couldn't be happier with it. Not only is it gorgeous leather but also very sturdy construction. I will be using this bag primarily for business trips and meetings. I know it will suit my needs perfectly. My friends and associates will be so jealous.
on December 4, 2012
I've had this bag for about 2 years now and it's held up very well. The leather quality is good (not great, but excellent for the price), and for the most part the bag is very sturdy. My only complaint is that the strap is thin, and the hardware on the strap is cheap (mine broke only a few months after I got the bag). I replaced the stock hardware on the strap with some studier brass clips I bought at a hardware store.
on June 20, 2012
My wife bought me this bag for Christmas and I could not be more happy with it. It is quite well made, sturdy without being "rustic" like some saddle bags. Very old world and I have seen nothing like it for the price. It is larger than my old bag, but not too bulky for me (6"). I can carry loads of papers, some books and a lunch. One of my co-workers who is a high-end purse fanatic was very impressed with the quality and eventually purchased a Floto "doctor" bag for herself.
on September 10, 2012
This company makes excellent quality products. My initial and only complaint is that the messenger bag I ordered was never delivered...another version was delivered, but is very nice and works perfect. The only difference is the way the external flap closes and locks. Excellent customer service and I would recommend this whole line to anyone looking for a quality leather product. You get what you pay for...in a good way!
on April 23, 2015
I have had this for three years now and nothing is broken or falling apart. I won't go back to nylon or plastic notebook bags again.
on September 16, 2016
very, very nice quality. Especially for this price. Great looking, as well. I get many compliments everywhere I go.
on May 12, 2015
Sharp looking bag. Spacious to fit legal files. So far, it has been great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.