Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Price:$249.00+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on January 10, 2014
Two years later, I still love this bag. I use it daily; it has held up very well and often gets complimented. The leather is supple and strong and has aged nicely. It's just a pleasure to have.

This is not a cheap bag. The hardware is quality brass and easily replaceable as time wears on. That said, I did have a broken strap early on, the clip mechanism fell apart. I emailed the Floto and received a new strap in the mail a day or two later, no questions asked.

I've had repeated dialogs with Floto and I can tell you that they are really nice to deal with. It's only a very small importer, and they take customer service seriously and always follow up with a personal email or call, no canned responses.

If you are looking for a high-quality, reasonably priced messenger bag for a business casual office environment, this is a great choice.
on January 22, 2011
I've been looking for a briefcase for about 5 months, which is a fairly standard purchasing time for me. Honestly I haven't seen anything under 1000 USD that matches this for simplicity and elegance. It feels well-made and durable, and has a really beautiful finish. I'll be buying other products from them.

UPDATE: The strap really doesn't fit the bag, it's too thin and too short. Only complaint.
on December 25, 2013
I received this bag as a Christmas gift from my husband. I couldn't be happier with it. Not only is it gorgeous leather but also very sturdy construction. I will be using this bag primarily for business trips and meetings. I know it will suit my needs perfectly. My friends and associates will be so jealous.
on December 27, 2011
Absolutely beautiful leather, excellent workmanship and a sophisticated appearance. They sure know how to work leather in Italy. I've had numerous compliments on it. I'm using it as a laptop bag for a heavy 17" HP laptop. The bag doesn't come with a padded compartment but the interior is so roomy my laptop fits in easily wearing a protective neoprene sleeve. Plenty of room for notepads, cords, etc. I've always been a fan of nice leather and this is possibly the nicest leather item I own. I highly recommend it!!
on December 4, 2012
I've had this bag for about 2 years now and it's held up very well. The leather quality is good (not great, but excellent for the price), and for the most part the bag is very sturdy. My only complaint is that the strap is thin, and the hardware on the strap is cheap (mine broke only a few months after I got the bag). I replaced the stock hardware on the strap with some studier brass clips I bought at a hardware store.
on February 15, 2011
What can I say, this bag is absolutely awesome!!! I receive compliment after compliment on it. The quality you are getting for the money is just unbelievable. Great look, great style. One of my co-workers ordered one the same day he eyed my bag. I have even tried to purchase an additional bag for my old man for his birthday coming up, and unfortunately they don't have any more in stock. You can go to FLOTO.COM and get it, but it is 150.00 more than I got it at Amazon for, however still worth the $$$.
on June 20, 2012
My wife bought me this bag for Christmas and I could not be more happy with it. It is quite well made, sturdy without being "rustic" like some saddle bags. Very old world and I have seen nothing like it for the price. It is larger than my old bag, but not too bulky for me (6"). I can carry loads of papers, some books and a lunch. One of my co-workers who is a high-end purse fanatic was very impressed with the quality and eventually purchased a Floto "doctor" bag for herself.
on September 10, 2012
This company makes excellent quality products. My initial and only complaint is that the messenger bag I ordered was never delivered...another version was delivered, but is very nice and works perfect. The only difference is the way the external flap closes and locks. Excellent customer service and I would recommend this whole line to anyone looking for a quality leather product. You get what you pay for...in a good way!
on November 6, 2013
As you can tell from the images, this is really a great looking bag. Very happy with the look and feel. The leather softens up and really gets a lot of character. The bag is quite roomy but not overly bulky (if you can't tell from the measurements). I will easily fit most laptops and has room to expand for all sorts of items.

I've had the bag for almost two years, and have really been quite pleased. I had a loose handle at one point, and was sent a replacement screw to keep it tight within just a day. The questions and customer service have been outstanding as well. The top left clip for the bag ripped, and they tried to find a few different ways to fix the bag, but they ended up sending me a new bag given that the look and feel was a bit different from the original. Very very responsive and helpful, just all around outstanding patient service.

The only thing I would change on this bag, would be to remove the pen/business card holders that are sewn into the back of the bag. The wear on the bag after a year starts to show in this area, so it may be better to sew this into the side on the inside of the bag, rather than on the outwardly facing side (if that makes any sense?).

Otherwise, very happy with the bag.
on April 23, 2015
I have had this for three years now and nothing is broken or falling apart. I won't go back to nylon or plastic notebook bags again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.