Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on June 20, 2012
My wife bought me this bag for Christmas and I could not be more happy with it. It is quite well made, sturdy without being "rustic" like some saddle bags. Very old world and I have seen nothing like it for the price. It is larger than my old bag, but not too bulky for me (6"). I can carry loads of papers, some books and a lunch. One of my co-workers who is a high-end purse fanatic was very impressed with the quality and eventually purchased a Floto "doctor" bag for herself.
on May 27, 2017
Have been using for 4 years and is as good as new.
on May 8, 2016
Very classy. I get tons of compliments.
on November 6, 2013
As you can tell from the images, this is really a great looking bag. Very happy with the look and feel. The leather softens up and really gets a lot of character. The bag is quite roomy but not overly bulky (if you can't tell from the measurements). I will easily fit most laptops and has room to expand for all sorts of items.

I've had the bag for almost two years, and have really been quite pleased. I had a loose handle at one point, and was sent a replacement screw to keep it tight within just a day. The questions and customer service have been outstanding as well. The top left clip for the bag ripped, and they tried to find a few different ways to fix the bag, but they ended up sending me a new bag given that the look and feel was a bit different from the original. Very very responsive and helpful, just all around outstanding patient service.

The only thing I would change on this bag, would be to remove the pen/business card holders that are sewn into the back of the bag. The wear on the bag after a year starts to show in this area, so it may be better to sew this into the side on the inside of the bag, rather than on the outwardly facing side (if that makes any sense?).

Otherwise, very happy with the bag.
on June 18, 2015
I get compliments all the time with this bag and it fits my 18" laptop which ways 10lbs.
on June 17, 2015
Exactly what I hoped it would be. Long wait, though.
on April 7, 2014
Actually better than I thought it would be. Roomy and well-made. Get compliments on it all the time. A great value at this price.
on February 22, 2015
great bag, beautiful leather, love it!
on April 19, 2013
the only thing lackluster about this bag is the shoulder strap...other than that I was totally satisfied and needed a cigarette after this purchase.
on December 29, 2012
Very classy bag. But the nicest part was the after sales service by Cenzo. I had a problem with the strap hardware that was solved very quickly. Outstanding!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse