- Handmade in Italy with Full Grain Calfskin Leather / Durable 8 oz Cotton Duck Canvas Lining / Brass Zipper
- Imported from Florence, Italy
- Durable 8 oz Cotton Duck Canvas lining
- Easy pack floor-to-floor brass zipper closure
- 11" h x 10" w x 21" l
- Made with beautiful full grain calfskin leather that has deep color tones and looks better as it ages. The vegetable tanned base creates the rich brown and red colors while the semi gloss finish helps prevent stains. Over time this leather will soften and develop a beautiful patina. Our 8 oz cotton duck canvas lining is made in South Carolina and very durable. The combination of Italian vegetable tanned leather and strong U.S. made canvas lining makes this bag an all time best seller.
- Brass Zipper and Hardware
Introducing: The Celebrity Store
Look like the icons
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Cenzo Duffle Bag is the perfect 1-3 night weekender. It is made in Italy using Italian calfskin leather, brass zipper, smart contrast stitching, durable 8 oz cotton duck canvas lining, and brass hardware. The vegetable tanned leather looks better as it ages. One characteristic of our vegetable leather is that it has large pores and absorbs smell - so you might detect a sweet nail polish scent when you remove it from the plastic for the first time. Please take note of this characteristic. This new leather smell is the result of the leather edge paint and clear stain coating - it fades after 24 hours in fresh air. Weight is 4.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 10 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002HG47FY
- Item model number: 8815
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 2, 2003
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 330 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There really are no corners cut in the manufacture of this product, other than perhaps the plastic zipper (which is nevertheless sturdy and probably one reason this beautiful bag is such a steal). The hardware is better than basic, and strong, but not top of the line -- but it's a trifle. In searching for any other negatives, the strap is pretty basic and a little too thin and narrow, meaning it's not very comfortable if you've got 25 or 30 pounds in the bag, but it works. There are no outside pockets, but chances are if you stuff the bag to the gills, you wouldn't be able to fit anything in one anyhow.
The size is perfect for I'd say a two-to four-day trip, and it's absolutely the ideal carry-on. I just recently checked at the airport. It fits headlong or sideways into any larger plane's overhead bin — a major advantage — and will never rouse the contempt of flight attendants or gate checkers looking to cut down on carry on by forcing you to check your bag. At the same time, I was able to pack it for a week-long international trip recently (which is pushing it somewhat) but worth it all to skip the airport carrousels and keep all my important things close by.
It arrived ahead of schedule from Connecticut. It was packed well. Smells beautiful in my opinion, and according to the manufacturer, is tanned using a traditional vegetable process. I don't know if that means the chemicals used to tan the leather are less noxious than contemporary ones, but it sounds appealing. It's the kind of luggage you want to touch for no reason at all.
This bag was for my 6 year old son, who will use it ALOT as he grows up to be a man. I hope he can pass it down to me someday... just kidding. I may have to get one for my own.
The amount of use you should get out of this easily makes it worth the price. I travel fairly frequently, and due to the fact that I use Lexol 1013 Leather Conditioner, it's gained a beautiful patina.
While I suppose on of those black nylon wheely cases could be easier to pull through the airport, but if you're looking at this, it's a matter of style.