Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Handmade in Italy with Full Grain Calfskin Leather / Durable 8 oz Cotton Duck Canvas Lining / Brass Zipper
- Imported from Florence, Italy
- Durable 8 oz Cotton Duck Canvas lining
- Easy pack floor-to-floor brass zipper closure
- 11" h x 10" w x 21" l
- Made with beautiful full grain calfskin leather that has deep color tones and looks better as it ages. The vegetable tanned base creates the rich brown and red colors while the semi gloss finish helps prevent stains. Over time this leather will soften and develop a beautiful patina. Our 8 oz cotton duck canvas lining is made in South Carolina and very durable. The combination of Italian vegetable tanned leather and strong U.S. made canvas lining makes this bag an all time best seller.
- Brass Zipper and Hardware
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Cenzo Duffle Bag is the perfect 1-3 night weekender. It is made in Italy using Italian calfskin leather, brass zipper, smart contrast stitching, durable 8 oz cotton duck canvas lining, and brass hardware. The vegetable tanned leather looks better as it ages. One characteristic of our vegetable leather is that it has large pores and absorbs smell - so you might detect a sweet nail polish scent when you remove it from the plastic for the first time. Please take note of this characteristic. This new leather smell is the result of the leather edge paint and clear stain coating - it fades after 24 hours in fresh air. Weight is 4.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 10 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002HG47FY
- Item model number: 8815
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2003
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Did my research before purchasing. Excellent quality. Husband is happy. Shipped fast. Packaged well. Beautiful bag. Will be just right for weekend trips and as a carry on.
I live and work in separate cities 700 miles apart so this bag gets on a plane with me every Monday on a 4 to 5 day trip and then returns home. I do this bout 40 weeks out of the year. I bought this bag back in February 2015.
-This bag fits a ton: 4 shirts, underwear, undershirts, socks, 1 suit and 1x running sneakers and 2 x running shirt AND a huge toiletry bag. Unbelievable how much it packs. But therein also lies its downfall, more on that later.
-It will fit ANY overhead bin and squeeze between bags: its pliable, if you will.
- It looks great and the leather still looks nice 2 years in, but doesn't get much softer like some more expensive italian leather bags.
The bad, which is costing the stars:
- The thin strap is WAY too thin and started to unravel at the stitch points. Took it to a shoe repair and they stitched in back in but it should not be necessary.
- 2 of the metal "knobs" on the bottom came undone and pierced through the inside tearing into my clothing. Pretty crappy bent metal parts with sharp edges. This happened 2 years in. Had to pull though out so now the bottom of the bag has holes.
- The shoulder pad is not a pad, if you pack it it will tear into your shoulder. A duffel should be built to pack, so the shoulder pad should be just that: padded.
- The leather doesn't get softer, others claim it does but I use this thin 24x7 and it wont get much softer,
So in short:
- starts to fall apart at the seams 2 years in, poor construction/design for 5 day heavy packing: the bag cant handle the weight.
I liked it for the 2 years I had it, but for this price it should be "lifetime".