- Handmade in Italy with Full Grain Calfskin Leather / Durable 8 oz Cotton Duck Canvas Lining / Brass Zipper
- Imported from Florence, Italy
- Durable 8 oz Cotton Duck Canvas lining
- Easy pack floor-to-floor brass zipper closure
- 11" h x 10" w x 21" l
- Made with beautiful full grain calfskin leather that has deep color tones and looks better as it ages. The vegetable tanned base creates the rich brown and red colors while the semi gloss finish helps prevent stains. Over time this leather will soften and develop a beautiful patina. Our 8 oz cotton duck canvas lining is made in South Carolina and very durable. The combination of Italian vegetable tanned leather and strong U.S. made canvas lining makes this bag an all time best seller.
- Brass Zipper and Hardware
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Cenzo Duffle Bag is the perfect 1-3 night weekender. It is made in Italy using Italian calfskin leather, brass zipper, smart contrast stitching, durable 8 oz cotton duck canvas lining, and brass hardware. The vegetable tanned leather looks better as it ages. One characteristic of our vegetable leather is that it has large pores and absorbs smell - so you might detect a sweet nail polish scent when you remove it from the plastic for the first time. Please take note of this characteristic. This new leather smell is the result of the leather edge paint and clear stain coating - it fades after 24 hours in fresh air. Weight is 4.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 10 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002HG47FY
- Item model number: 8815
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 2, 2003
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This bag was for my 6 year old son, who will use it ALOT as he grows up to be a man. I hope he can pass it down to me someday... just kidding. I may have to get one for my own.
The amount of use you should get out of this easily makes it worth the price. I travel fairly frequently, and due to the fact that I use Lexol 1013 Leather Conditioner, it's gained a beautiful patina.
While I suppose on of those black nylon wheely cases could be easier to pull through the airport, but if you're looking at this, it's a matter of style.