Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ceptics GP-12PK International Travel Worldwide Gro..." and save 28% off the $16.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Ceptics GP-12PK International Travel Worldwide Grounded Universal Plug Adapter Set, 12 Pieces
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (12%)|
- Universal input: 2-Prong USA "polarized", 3-Prong USA grounded, European, England, Australia, China and India plug standards, almost every country EXCEPT large South African plug).
- - Standard Type A - Ungrounded USA, Canada and Japan - Standard Type I : Australia, China, New Zealand - Standard Type EF: France, Germany, South Korea. - Standard Type G: England, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Hong Kong, Iraq
- Standard Type B: American Samoa, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Liberia, Mexico - Standard Type C: Brazil
- - Standard Type D: India, Pakistan. - Standard Type L: Italy, Uruguay. - Standard Type M: S.Africa - Standard Type J: Switzerland - Standard Type K: Brazil. - Standard Type H: Israel.
- Lifetime Warranty We have the highest standard adapters, if the unit stop working we will replace it for free. Please feel free to contact us through our website.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Universal input: 2-Prong US "polarized", 3-Prong US grounded, European, UK, AUS and India plug standards, except for the large South African plug). Types of Plugs Included: -Standard Type A - Ungrounded USA, Canada and Japan - Standard Type I : Australia, China, New Zealand, Fiji Islands, Salomon Island, Tonga, and Western Samoa. Standard Type EF: France, Germany, South Korea, Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, The Netherlands, Norway, Turkey, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Estonia (Exceptions may occur) and Tunisia, Morocco. Standard Type G: Bahrain, Belize, Botswana, Brunei, Cyprus, Dominica, England, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Hong Kong, Iraq, Ireland, Kenya, Macau, Malta, Malaysia, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Oman, Qatar, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, UAE, United Kingdom, Wales, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Standard Type C: American Samoa, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Liberia, Mexico, Micronesia, Monserrat, Nicaragua, Okinawa, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, USA, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (Exceptions may occur). Standard Type D: India, Pakistan. Standard Type K: Brazil. Standard Type H: Israel. Standard Type L: ITALY, URUGUAY. Standard Type M:S. Africa Standard Type B: USA/Canada Standard Type J: Switzerland
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Additionally, the input side of the adapter does not always get a good grip on your native device plug, and I found mine falling out of the adapter all of the time. My type C stopped working about 3 weeks into usage due to it no longer making a solid connection with any input plugs.
All in all, these are very cheaply made and you're taking a gamble buying these; there is no guarantee they will work effectively, or at all for you. I recommend investing money into a more reliable brand.
When I'm planning a trip I simply select the ones needed for the countries I'll be visiting. Be aware that you will also need a voltage converter in countries with 220V. Fast shipping.