Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on May 4, 2012
I purchased these because of the case it comes in, that way I know I wont lose some of them.Its small size, and has a solid built quality. So far I have used it on my last trip across Europe for my laptop and cell phone charger. It accepts both grounded and ungrounded US plugs. I would definitely buy it again if I were to lose it before my next trip.
on June 11, 2013
I bought this adapter for my trip to China and Europe. In Shanghai, the adapter wouldn't plug into the socket. Chinese plugs have two metal strips, like the US one, but at an angle instead of parallel. The plugs on this adapter can be rotated to get into the right orientation, but still the socket (any socket I tried in China) wouldn't "accept" the adapter, despite considerable force applied. I am not sure if it is because the middle ground pin is missing from these adapters, and the sockets would not accept plugs without the ground pin.

In (mainland) Europe, the adapter worked fine.
on May 10, 2013
I bought this adapter kit for a trip to Europe, Germany to be exact. The European adapter was the worst, and of course the only one i really needed. The ONLY device it fit snugly was my portable hair dryer, which I didn't even need. The Iphone, Sony Cyber Shot (mentioning these manufacturers in hopes to help others), AT&T LG Smart Phone did not fit well. I had to "rig up" a pile of books to help "push" the plug tighter to make the connection, oh what a disaster.
I am returning this item now.
VINE VOICEon September 1, 2014
I especially like the case.
on March 29, 2017
I liked it because it brings a case.
on September 3, 2017
Was a gift
on April 22, 2015
traveled to Europe and used these adapters and worked very well, charging cell phones to using hair dryers. people I traveled with wasn't prepared as I was so i had them borrow when needed. thank you, happy and back home !!
on October 9, 2013
I am very pleased with the Ceptic international plug I purchased through Amazon. A perfect size--easy to pack, easy to use and nicely priced. Who could ask for more?
on December 5, 2012
Great products! Worked in Japan and Hong Kong with no problems at all. Compact and easy to use. Highly recommend!
on February 19, 2014
This design isn't as bulky as some of the other travel adapter kit available. The design is solid without any moving parts and works well in Asia as well as in the USA. (I haven't tried it anywhere else) I use it almost daily with no problems.