CeraVe Moisturizing Cream | Body and Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin | Body Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramides | 19 Ounce
|Special Ingredients||Hyaluronic Acid|
|Use for||Hands, Whole Body, Face|
|Specific Uses For Product||Acne, Eczema, Dryness|
About this item
- [ HYALURONIC ACID MOISTURIZER ] With hyaluronic acid, ceramides and MVE technology for 24 hour hydration. Rich, velvety texture that leaves skin feeling smooth, it is absorbed quickly for softened skin without greasy, sticky, feel.
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DRY SKIN RELIEF ] A deficiency of ceramides in skin can often be associated with dry skin, which can feel itchy and look flaky. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream was shown to increase the skin's level of ceramides after 4 weeks.
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- [ GENTLE DAILY MOISTURIZER ] For face and body or can be used as a hand cream for dry skin relief. Holds National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance. Fragrance free, paraben free, allergy-tested, and non-comedogenic.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Rich, Non-Greasy Moisturizing Cream
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream has a rich, velvety texture.
Once applied, it is absorbed quickly, leaving skin feeling smooth and hydrated, never greasy.
How to Use
Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.
Suitable for use on the face, body, even hands.
Free of Fragrance to Avoid Irritation
All CeraVe products are developed with dermatologists.
As fragrance in skincare products can irritate sensitive skin, all CeraVe products are formulated to be fragrance free.
NEA Seal of Acceptance
The National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance only accepts products that have satisfied the criteria for use for those with eczema or sensitive skin conditions.
|Hydrating Facial Cleanser||Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum||Moisturizing Cream||MoistuHydrating Mineral Facial Sunscreen SPF 50rizing Cream|
|Skin Type||Normal to Dry Skin||Normal to Dry Skin||Normal to Dry Skin||Normal to Dry Skin|
|Benefits||Cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective skin barrier||Replenishes skin hydration while helping restore the protective skin barrier||Moisturizes and helps restore the protective skin barrier.||100% mineral sunscreen to reflect the sun’s harmful rays plus three essential ceramides to help restore skin’s natural barrier|
|Texture||Non-foaming, creamy texture||Smooth, gel-cream texture||Rich, creamy texture||Lightweight, hydrating texture|
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Moisturizing Cream has a unique formula that provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II). This rich, non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula is ideal for sensitive skin on both the face and body.
- Gentle, non-irritating formula
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.58 x 3.58 x 8 inches; 1.36 Pounds
- Item model number : 19 oz
- UPC : 301871373195
- Manufacturer : L'Oreal/Cerave
- ASIN : B00TTD9BRC
Best Sellers Rank:
#121 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1 in Body Creams
- Customer Reviews:
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Petrolatum, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin
Apply Liberally As Often As Needed Or As Directed By A Physician. Avoid Direct Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs Rinse Thoroughly With Water.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Big Bird on January 17, 2019
By Amber on June 4, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 30, 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 12, 2020
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.