Cerama Bryte Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner 28 Oz
|Price:||$5.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.19 (29%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Glass-ceramic Cooktop Cleaner
- Safely & Easily Removes Tough Stains
- Safe On All Smoothtops, Including Radiant & Halogen
- Also Can Be Used For Cleaning Faux Marble, Stainless Steel & Porcelain Sinks As Well As Stainless Steel Cookware
- 28oz Bottle
- Great for cleaning glass ceramic cooktops
- Contains 28 ounces of cleaning product
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
For burnt on spills, I drip a little on each spot and rub with a little soft scrubber pad or rag, then let dry and buff off with dry cloth/ paper towel. To clean entire top to a shine, I rub a light coat over the entire surface and let dry, then buff off with dry cloth/ paper towel.
I apply the cleaner with a damp sponge, let it dry(not too dry; it is harder to buff if it gets very dry) for a minute or two, then wipe it clean with a dish towel. A residue comes off onto your towel so don't use your best one or at least plan to add some whitener to your wash. If any blemishes remain on the stovetop, I apply either the grease remover and use the abrasive pad or, much more frequently, use the scraper and clean the small affected area again with the cooktop cleaner. The scraper is magical for spots or smears that won't budge easily; you'll use it a lot. It's a neat little invention with a retractable blade and it lasts forever.
This sounds like a long laborious process, but it's not. It's a matter of minutes and you're done! Mission accomplished in the kitchen and you're outta there.
1. With elbow grease, you get a nice shine to most of your cooktop
1. I've had some serious dizzy spells/lightheadedness while using this stuff...it cannot be good for you. So now I cover my nose and mouth, try to clean as quick as I can, and only use it when my son is asleep (aka away from the kitchen for many hours).
2. Sometimes requires a lot of elbow grease (I find myself having to switch hands because they cramp up)
3. While I'm able to get a good shine on most of the cooktop, this product simply doesn't do the trick on the tough spots right around the burner
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nothing works better on a glass stove! Just scrub it on, let it dry, and wipe it off!Published 1 day ago by Terri E Digby
I recently bought a smoothtop stove and the delivery people left me a small bottle of Cerama Bryte to use. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Susan Hunter
This is the only product that cleans my stove top love itPublished 12 days ago by Heather L. Neubauer
Cerama Bryte was recommended by GE for new stove. I had previously used another product but ordered this after using the sample that came with the stove. Read morePublished 13 days ago by J