Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 24, 2015
Amazing! Just look at my pictures and tell me this product doesn't work. The gunk is gone and just look at that shine! I can even see the stove dials reflecting from above.
review image review image
on June 26, 2015
Best you can get! Works like a breeze. Very happy.
review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 10, 2017
I love this cleaner. The last time I purchased was Feb of 2015 so the bottle lasted me about a year. I cook out most of the summer months so the stove gets little use however a year is a year! This time I purchased the kit and how nice to start out with fresh new scraper and pads.

Easy to use and leaves your glass top sparkly clean with no residue.

thumbs up from me!
on September 21, 2017
It works! At first I thought those dirt on the stove top are permanent and feared that we have to pay for it since the apartment comes with it. Good thing I found this here on Amazon and trusted the reviews! There are small white dirt or whatever that's still there, but you can't really notice it unless you look closely.
on April 20, 2017
Great product! This was recommended when we bought a new glass top stove. It works great and removes all the spots on the glass top without scratching.
on December 11, 2015
Our glasstop range gets surprisingly dirty. With a family of 5, our meals are usually pretty large, and the kids drop stuff pretty regularly. Add to that the hubbs's refusal to use a spoon rest, and the fact that the microwave is directly above the stove, and you've got a cooktop that goes from perfectly clean to disgusting basically every day.

This stuff takes care of it all :) Anything that has dried or hardened you can scrape off with the razor blade. You could just buy a different blade from somewhere else, I suppose, but this one has never scratched the surface of the stove and no one tries to use it on anything else because they know the blue handle means it stays in the kitchen for the stove. Then drizzle some of the cleaner over the cooktop and scrub with the sponge.

Once I've scrubbed the entire cooktop, I rinse the sponge and wipe the top down with it, to get any stuck bits of cleaner moved. Then wipe with a damp papertowel and there's no residue or streaks.
on February 2, 2014
I am renting a condo that has a ceramic cooktop. After recently moving in, I noticed that there were a lot of dark crusted food stains from the previous tenant -- my girlfriend. As I've come to learn, spills really show on a dark ceramic cooktop and they impact cooking much more than gas ranges as they smoke up and block some of the heating element.

I bought this assuming it would do a decent job, but require lots of elbow grease. While the latter holds true, it exceeded my expectations by getting EVERYTHING off the surface and showing my reflection. It was the cleanest it has ever been since purchased new. I was afraid to cook on it for 2 days after cleaning it, but after a few inevitable spills, I was happy touching up any mess with Cerama Bryte.

Here's the best part. I read up on what else I could possibly use this for and noticed pots/pans were on the list. After many failures trying to cook eggs without sticking on my Calphalon pan, I figured maybe I can try polishing them up with this product. Not only did it give a great, clean shine, but it "fixed" my pan from having food stick to it. Either there was a coating from the manufacturer that needed to be removed, or the nonstick spray I was using prevented it from working to its full potential. This was the best unintended consequence of the purchase. I've since cleaned multiple pans that have a white/dull color or dark stains.
on April 27, 2016
Truly amazing how well just the paste by itself cleans baked on junk that nothing else would remove. Simply put some paste on area, rub with paper towel (not much "elbow grease" is needed) and it simply comes off. Wipe it up, maybe hit it again in small spots and wipe up. Finish with barely wet paper towel and done.

Included scrub pad really isn't needed unless you've done some major scorching. Ditto with scraper. Use scraper very sparingly! Do NOT use scraper over painted part of surface (the part that indicates each burner with a ring). Also per directions use scrub pad for cooktop surface only! NEVER use the scrub pad on other surfaces then the stove as you might carry over abrasive contaminants that will scratch the stove top.
on July 7, 2017
Yo, this stuff works wonders! I wish I knew of this before I took the brillo pad to my cooktop. =/ The baking soda, ajax, towels and all the other foolish stuff? Smh... not doing a bit for you. This is where it's at right here.
on September 2, 2013
This is our second ceramic top stove - we put one in the house we sold years ago. This house had one in it. We prefer the ceramic top because they are so easy to clean, even if they don't cook as well as gas. It's a trade-off, but my wife likes getting things really clean.

To do that with a ceramic cooktop means using a cleaning kit like this Cerama Bryte. The cleaner is great at breaking down grease and burned on food, and the scraper and pads clean everything off without a whole lot of effort. This kit can make the cooktop look almost new. We highly recommend it.