Copper Frying Pan, 10 Inch Ceramic Nonstick Saute Pan with Glass Lid, Dishwasher and Oven Safe Skillet by Almond
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DURABLE CERAMIC NONSTICK COPPER FRY PAN. Almond's ceramic nonstick coating is rigorously tested to make sure it is durable and reliable. The nonstick surface is also very slick, so food releases easily and doesn't stick while cooking. Great for eggs and omelets.
- HEAVY-DUTY ALUMINUM PAN. This fry pan is a thick 3.0 mm gauge vessel that provides better heat control, even heat distribution and long-term durability. It is safe for gas, electric and induction cook-tops.
- COMFORTABLE STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE. The handle is ergonomically shaped so it's comfortable in your hand. The stainless steel handle is riveted to the pan to reduce heat transfer while providing great durability and strength. The entire pan is oven safe to 420 F.
- TEMPERED GLASS LID. The beautiful glass lid allows for easy food monitoring while cooking, without losing heat. The lid provides faster cooking results by keeping foods hot. It is oven safe to 500 F.
- HEALTHY CERAMIC NONSTICK COATING. The ceramic coating is healthier because it requires less oil while cooking. Almond's ceramic coating is PTFE and PFOA free, which means it doesn't contain any toxic chemicals It is also dishwasher safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Our copper frying pans have a durable, super slick, nonstick ceramic surface. The ceramic surface is scratch resistant and has excellent durability and reliability. The stainless steel handle is ergonomically shaped so it's comfortable while cooking. When cooking on the stovetop, it does not get hot like lower quality stainless steel handles you find on other pans. All our pans include a glass lid that will work with other pots and pans of similar size.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
11-10-17 I am forced to change my review from 5 stars to 1 star. I have had it a month, and the lid is rusting all around the seal where I cannot get to. It has always been washed and dried by hand. There is no way for me to clean it, and I will have to throw it away soon. The fact it had a lid was a big reason for my buying this frying pan.
**update 01-15-18 Such good customer service. The company reached out to me and sent me a replacement. I’ve changed my rating back to 5. If there are problems, I will update again.**
As with just about any nonstick pan though, I keep this one especially for my sunny side up or my over easy eggs and save the heavy duty for other pans. All that being said, this is still a good quality item.
Update 2/18/18: the non-stick is not quite so non-stick now. Not terrible, but even with oil/butter, things are sticking...
Most recent customer reviews
Some stuff sticks slightly, like egg beaters, but nothing to worry about.
Cleans easily, and the vented glass cover is a nice addition.