- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Ceramic Pie Dish in Seafoam by CIROA | 10 Inch Large Size Round Green Deep Plate for Family Baking
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE. This plate is perfect for all your pie baking needs and also looks great for serving. Measuring 11" / 28cm across (internal measurement 10" / 25cm) and 2.2" / 5cm deep, this large round pan has a capacity of 65oz / 8 cups / 1900ml.
- QUALITY. Handcrafted in quality stoneware, this pie dish is durable, sturdy and made to last - it has been fired at high temperatures for extra durability and will resist chipping, cracking and crazing. Thick ceramic walls and base will distribute heat evenly, giving you perfectly cooked pies every time.
- SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN. This pie plate is safe to use for baking in the oven or microwave, and when it comes to cleaning it is also dishwasher safe.
- DESIGN. The unique speckle design and rippled rim of this pie dish was created in our studio in Sydney, Australia. More of our designs can be viewed on Amazon.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ciroa Pie Plates
Quality. Function. Design.
Ciroa pie pans are ideal for creating sumptuous, deep pies - either sweet or savory.
Our ceramic plates are safe to use for baking in either the oven or the microwave, and when it comes to cleaning they are dishwasher safe (or can be washed by hand if you prefer).
Why choose Ciroa?
- Thick and sturdy construction for even heat distribution and heat retention properties
- Fired at high temperatures for added durability - will resist chipping, cracking and crazing
- Unique designs ensure your high quality plates also look great when serving
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch / corn flour
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries & 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
A Berry Berry Good Pie!
It's hard to beat a beautiful pie filed to the brim with juicy berries, unless perhaps you pair said pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
So whether you're about to leave berry season behind, or just heading into it, we recommend giving this recipe a go. If you do, please let us know!
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose (plain) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 6 to 8 tablespoons ice water
- In a large bowl, mix flour and salt; cut in butter until crumbly. Gradually add ice water, tossing with a fork until dough holds together when pressed. Divide dough into two portions. Shape each into a disk; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- For filling, in a large saucepan, whisk sugar, cornstarch, salt, water and cinnamon until smooth; add blueberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly
- Preheat oven to 400° / 200C. Gently fold other berries and lemon juice into blueberry mixture. On a lightly floured surface, roll out larger portion of dough to a 1/8-inch (3mm) thick circle; transfer to pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate. Add filling
- Roll remaining dough to a 1/8 inch (3mm) thick circle; cut into 1/2 inch (1cm) wide strips. Arrange over filling in a lattice pattern. Trim and seal strips to edge of bottom pastry. Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven setting to 350° / 180C; bake 45-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Our ceramic pie dishes are solid and long-lasting. The porcelain has been fired at high-temperatures for added durability, while the clear gloss glaze resists chipping, cracking and crazing.
Ciroa's stylish pie dishes, featuring unique designs, are perfect for baking a wide range of meals including meat pies and fruit tarts. With different styles and sizes available there is a baking dish for every occasion.
Easy to Clean
Smooth porcelain texture makes cleanup a breeze. Our pie dishes can be cleaned perfectly in the dishwasher. It also can be washed with soap and hot water by hand
Designed in our studio in Sydney, Australia. Available through Amazon in multiple sizes and designs.