|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 2.2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||CF5S30|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Ceramifix .5 oz Sand Touch up Paint for Tile, Appliances and More
|Price:||$13.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New formula of .5 ounces of high performance touch up paint with brush-in-lid
- Brush wiper insert prevents product spillage when turned upside down
- Two small mixing balls allows for proper mixing when shaken prior to use
- Product can last for years when properly closed in original container
- UV and Water Resistant, One step application, No sealing required
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Is your tile chipped or cracked? Before selling your house or having that next dinner party, cover those unsightly and annoying chips and cracks with Ceramifix. Available in many different shades, Ceramifix is quick and easy to use. It bonds with the unglazed portion of the tile and cleans easily from the glazed surface making it a snap to touch up any tile. Dries to the touch in minutes and cures in 24 hours. Can be mixed with other Ceramifix shades to achieve a perfect color match for your tile. For use on Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone Tiles. Marble, Granite, Solid Surface, Laminate Countertops. Appliances. Hardwood and Laminate Flooring. Great for sinks, tubs and toilets, too! Made in the U.S.A.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For tiny holes, I find it works best to use a toothpick, put a tiny bit in, and then tap it with a clean finger (unless you want to sand it later). That flattens it, and removed the excess. If the hole's diameter is small you can easily wipe the surrounding with your fingers as well.