Cereal on the Go (Colors May Vary) No Spill No Mess - Freeze Gel Travel Food Storage Snack Container Keeper !!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comes with its own built in spoon
- Holds milk and cereal seperately
- Freezer gel keeps milk cold
- Comes in blue and purple (RANDOM color/s may be shipped)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep your milk cold and separate from your cereal. Then when you are ready to enjoy breakfast in between your early morning classes, simply pour the milk into the cereal bowl section for a quick snack. Portable! The milk stays cold by keeping the gel filled cup frozen in your small dorm freezer. Once the gel is frozen, pour your milk in the cup portion and twist the bottom cup to the cereal bowl section. Once they are together you'll have Cereal On The Go. Also great for Oatmeal! Features: - 12 oz cereal bowl - Folding spoon snaps into lid - 5.7 oz freezer gel filled milk cup - Portable Cereal to go - Not for Microwaves
Top customer reviews
In all fairness, I didn't buy this for cereal. I bought it hoping to have a container to take with me when I travel, because I am a coffee snob and like to use my own coffee and real Half and Half. I was hoping to find something that I could take with me that would carry my custom coffee grounds AND keep the Half and Half fresh for a couple of hours, while I was on the plane, in a car, etc, so that I could eliminate the extra step of having to find a grocery store at my destination, in order to have a decent cup of coffee the next morning. Had I purchased it for it's intended use, to keep cereal milk cold for about an hour, it would have functioned exactly as designed.
1. The spoon is super flimsy, to the point of being almost useless. I just bring my own spoon to use with the container.
2. I wish the milk section were on the top. As it is designed, the milk splashes up onto the bottom of the cereal container, and it's impossible to set the cereal container down without depositing a ring of milk on your table.
That said, I use it regularly and I'd still recommend it compared to other options.
For those who have had trouble with milk leaks - try pulling out the gasket and reseating it. Mine was not installed properly, but after adjusting it, I've had no problems.
Also the milk seems to only stay cool for an hour max.