Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 167 reviews
on June 21, 2017
This stuff is decent; I can get deodorant in bulk from the local wholesaler and get pretty close to the same results, though; not sure this stuff is worth my extra money. It doesn't do anywhere near as good a job with the antiperspirant as the roll-on style does. I still manage to sweat pretty bad with this stick. I'll continue to use it - no reaction or itchiness or anything like that - but I probably won't buy more.
on February 8, 2014
if you have hyperhidrosis (don't know if spelled correctly) this is probably the best product I found. But the ingredients this one has are pretty much standard across several brands. What makes this effective is when you use the night before application of the other product. Certain Dri PM. Which even though it says it works perfect by itself, it works much better when combined.
on April 24, 2014
Certain Dri has been the only deodorant that I have found to work for me. After going through every brand in the stores (even clinical strength protections), I found that this is the one that actually keeps me dry. Yes, it's pricier, but if you're struggling to find a deodorant that does it's job, then definitely give this product a try! I wouldn't necessarily start with it, if other, cheaper brands work for you, but let's face it, having a good deodorant is a necessity!
on March 1, 2015
Helps me continue to feel fresh & sweat free. Use w/ the original formal applied at night for optimal effect. I accidentally was only using this one at first & saw some results. I ordered the other formula & have really seen a difference.
on January 14, 2015
My husband uses this and likes is much better than the brand he used previously (Degree for men) I've noticed that his clothes don't have deodorant residue or carry the scent that the Degree stick used to release. We like this much better
on August 31, 2016
Not sure if it works better for me then secret clinical formula, also much drier solid then other solid such as from dove. Therefore it is harder to apply
on May 10, 2017
I bought this for both my daughter and I. She is a very pretty girl but was very self conscious about wearing tank tops or certain color shirts due to sweating... This combined with the Certain Dri anti-perspirant do a very good job! She now wears tank tops and all colored shirts without second guessing! works well for me to. Hyperdrosis doesn't stand a chance with this stuff!
on August 6, 2017
Major packaging issue makes into garbage in a few days: the lid is way too tight against the bar, so that closing the lid creates shavings from the bar that make a mess on the packaging when closed.

Not sure how well it works because it's such a mess I threw it away.
on July 27, 2017
I'm amazed at how effective this is. Standard antiperspirants work OK, but this is virtually foolproof. I think it's positively saved my shirts. I don't think I'll even wear undershirts anymore.
on September 9, 2017
This successfully worked on my athletic son, who has tried the normal deodorants (Old Spice, Degree, Speedstick), and was not pleasant smelling after sports. I highly recommend.