Certified by Apple - Bundle of 2 Extra Long 6.5 Feet 8-Pin Lightning USB Charger Cables for iPhone 5 5c 5s iPod Touch 5 Nano 7 iPad 4 iPad mini iPad Air - for Sync and Charging - Premium MFi Quality (Pink + Blue)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Bundle of 2 premium 8-pin lightning USB charge sync cables certified by Apple
- Total length 6.5 feet (2 meters), individual retail package with 2 assorted colors
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPad mini Retina Display/iPad Mini, iPad Air 2013, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5 & iPod Nano 7
- These USB 2.0 cables connect your iPod, iPhone or iPad - directly or through a Dock - to your computer's USB port for efficient syncing and charging or to the Apple USB power adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet
- CE, FCC certified, RoHS compliant Manufactured by The Friendly Swede - Lifetime Warranty
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Certified by Apple - Bundle of 2 Extra Long 6.5 Feet 8-Pin Lightning USB Charger Cables for iPhone 5 5c 5s iPod Touch 5 Nano 7 iPad 4 iPad mini iPad Air - for Sync and Charging - Premium MFi Quality (Pink + Blue)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||GadgetOutlet||Cable Leader|
|Compatible Devices||apple iphone 5, apple iphone 5c, apple iphone 5s||iPhone 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+||apple iphone 6s plus, apple iphone 6 plus, apple iphone 6s, apple iphone 5c, apple iphone 5s||iPad Air, iPad with Retina display (iPad 4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, iPod nano 7th generation, iPod touch 5th generation|
Tired of Buying New Cables Every Other Month Because The Old Ones Broke? Never Buy a New Set Of Cables Again With The Friendly Swede's Lifetime WarrantyThe Friendly Swede's 2 pack of 8-pin cables are not only of the highest quality, but also longer than the original Apple cable and are available in various colors!
- As an approved MFi manufacturer, our connectors come from the same suppliers as Apple!
- Quality tested at CTI with over 3000 connections/disconnections without ANY affects to the functions of the cables!
- CE, FCC certified & RoHS compliant to guarantee our quality and your safety!
What is MFi?
MFi is an abbreviation of "Made for iPhone", "made for iPad" and "made for iPod". This is Apple's licensing and certification program for electronic accessories that connect with their portable devices. A product branded with the MFi logo is thereby approved by Apple to fulfill the quality requirements needed to receive the MFi certification. This is how we can assure you that The Friendly Swede's 8 pin MFi cables are of absolute top quality!
NOTE: Charging your iPad from a computer will usually not work well with ANY cables since a computer does not have the required 1.8 Amp power output. Charging an iPad at decent speed requires the USB cable to be connected to a dedicated >1.8 Amp wall or car charger.We are so confident you will like our cables that we are offering a free Lifetime Warranty - If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality or function of the cables, we are happy to issue you a free replacement set or full refund - fast and hassle free!
This can be the last time you are spending a dime on 8-pin cables, just press Add To Cart at the top right of this page!
Top customer reviews
Note: I have bought non-Apple cables before that quit working after a few weeks. I'm hoping these cables are better quality and last longer.
**UPDATE 1: I am lowering my 5 star rating to a 2 star due to the failure of the seller to honor their guarantee.
One of the cables started to come apart in late June/early July. (the cover slides up off the plug, leaving wires exposed) I emailed the Friendly Swede asking if I could exchange it for a new one. I recieved a response from Katie. She asked me to describe the problem in detail and provide a photo. I complied and was told "I am happy to send you a replacement set that will hopefully work out better. We are out of stock (as of a few days ago) and are expecting new inventory within the next week or so. Would it be ok if I keep your name aside and send the cables when they come in? If so, let me know if you would like the black+white set or pink+blue."
I replied that I wanted black and white.
Katie responded again with a promise to send me new ones "when the cables are in stock." That was over a month ago and still no cables, no emails, nothing. :(
**UPDATE 2: I have given the cables and the seller 5 stars because I called contacted the company again and the customer service rep promised to fix the issue. She said she would immediately send another set to replace the broken cable. Within days I received a whole new set and they have been working great for months now. I highly recommend. Buy these.
Another cord has failed leaving only one working.
I believed them when they said Certified by Apple and Lifetime Warranty....never got a response back from Friendly Swede.
Oh well, lesson learned... you get what you pay for...cheap price = cheap cables.
Time to go back to Apple.
I am revising my review from 5 stars to only 3 stars as I now have two cords (out of four) that only work intermittently after only a few months use.
These cords are not under hard use.. they sit next to my chair and kitchen table so that I can plug in and charge my iPhone and iPad conveniently.
It says Lifetime Warranty so I'm contacting the company and we will see what happens.
I'm really disappointed as I love having the longer length.
Finally a longer charging cord that works!
Using with iPhone5 and iPad Mini.
Love the bright colors...wish other colors were offered.
Reasonable price. Ordered second set.
PROS: Colors! Certified by Apple, 6.5' cord
CONS: none noted
1) The company cared enough to follow up with me with friendly notes and offered their services, should I need it - I thought that was very classy and I love when companies stand behind their product. This leads me to the next reason:
2) Lifetime Warranty - Although I hope never to invoke the need for this, its in black and white, should I ever have any issues. I can [hope] to rely on their willingness to make things right (I hope I don't have to pay return shipping and stuff if I ever need to get replacements)
3) Price-wise, they are a few bucks cheaper, per cable than current Apple cables;
4) The work! Their claim to be certified by Apple is another reason why I don't buy from knock-offs; they sync properly and charge properly - they simply do what I expected them to do without any problems (so far);
5) I really appreciate that they are longer than the standard Apple cables because I happen to need the extra length (using them on s night stand or on a kitchen countertop, where the outlet is not necessarily close to where I want to have the device);
6) Different colors was a nice touch, too
If I have any issues, I will post an update, but so far I would recommend the product and the company "The Friendly Swede."
Also the customer service with The Friendly Swede has been incredible. They sent me an e-mail as soon as they received my order saying if I had any issues to let them know. I replied to that e-mail and received a reply in a very timely manner. I have confidence that this cable will last a very long time and I know that if something does happen to them and they stop working, that The Friendly Swede will work with me to get me a replacement cable! Great product, try it out!