Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 17, 2013
This was as advertised but I had concerns about the 3rd generation since it showed up as a 2nd generation in my charging app. Went to the apple store and sure enough it was exactly as advertised. The only reason for 4 stars vs 5 stars is that you cannot purchase the apple care since the purchase date does not show up as YOUR purchase date but the date Vendor purchased it from Apple so you are already months into warranty. Also iPad 3 does not support air drop to share files/photos. I would recommend this vendor.
on February 4, 2014
Everyone in my family loves this computer! That has never happened. After owning a Toshiba Thrive that crashed constantly, I regretted not purchasing the iPad. There is a reason why iPads are more expensive than other tablets, and it is well worth the extra money. The frustration is simply not worth paying less! No crashes so far. Movies and image quality is so sharp. Apps are plentiful, educational, fun. Most of you know this already. For those unsure of buying brand new or refurbished, I can say that anything I bought refurbished so far has had less overall problems, while other machines have needed maintenance. Refurbished means it's not a generic off-the-line machine. It's been checked and assured for quality, has gone through some actual use, and that has translated into an advantage for the end user (me). Whoever did the reburb on this did a great job! Very happy!
on October 24, 2013
I was wondering regarding refurbished iPad, but when I read, it has 1 year Apple warranty, I bought it. really good deal by price. Also, I bought 2 years Apple warranty for $99. Actually, I'm still learning somehow to work with iPad, but so far it works perfectly. I had couple difficulties to find out some operations, but from Google you can get any answer for any question.
on October 13, 2013
This iPad works great! It comes with all of the stuff a brand new, Non-Refurbished one would, including the warranty. I even did the iOS7 update on it, and so far, no glitches! I'm very happy with my purchase so far!
on November 7, 2013
Great, but I wish I had gotten it with 4G. I love everything else about it and I am not an apple fan.
on December 19, 2013
I wanted the iPad for compatibility with other family members but the new price was a problem. The refurbished unit w/ new battery and warranty is as good as new at a much better price. The delivery was on or ahead of schedule with no problems. I'd buy from them again.
on October 17, 2013
It's perfect , it does all I need to do. Very easy to set up and start using' very user friendly.
on February 20, 2014
I bought it late October and just 4 months later I had issues when trying to start up the tablet. No way to fix it and will need to be replaced. In addition battery actually lasts less than 5 hours instead of the 10 hours stated as part of the specs. No good experience from my side
on October 19, 2013
Super fast delivery, product is exactly as promised.Tracking info was accurate and was kept updated. will use this provider in the future for my tech needs.
on November 2, 2013
I am having trouble with it downloading apps. Also, I was able to do one video, now that won't work. I don't know if I need a book with instructions, or if there is a problem with the ipad. I need help.