[ Apple MFi Certified ] 2Pack 6ft iPhone Charger Cable, Long Lightning Cable 6 Foot, High Fast 6 Feet iPhone Charging Cable Cord with Metal Connector for iPhone 11/11Pro/11Max/XS/XR/XS Max/8/7/6/5S.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.02 (35%)|
|connector-type||Usb Type C|
|Compatible Devices||Tablet, Smartphone|
About this item
- 【MFi Certified Lightning Cable】: Each cable contains an authorization chip issued by iphone to ensure 100% compatibility with iPhone, iPad, iPod.Built with apple's original C48 terminal and smart chip. Original 8 Pin connector with a lightning end, ensured safe charging for your apple devices. Enjoy fast data transfer, syncing and charging.
- 【Ultra High Quality Assurance】: According to the experimental results, the fishbone design can accept at least 20,000 bending and insertion tests for extra protection and durability. Upgraded 3D aluminum connector and exclusive laser welding technology, which to ensure the metal part won't break and also have a tighter connection which fits well even with a protective case on and will never loose connection.
- 【Perfect 6FT】: With the 6ft length, you can lie on the couch or sofa and use your devices while you are charging at the same time. And you can use freely in your bedroom, office and even in the backseat of your car.
- 【MFi certification】: Ensures complete high speed charge and sync compatibility with iPhone 11 / 11Pro / 11Max / X / XS / XS Max / XR / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5S / 5C / 5, iPad Pro, iPad (6th / 5th / 4th / 3th / 2th generation), iPad, iPad mini 4 / 3 / 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPod Touch (6th / 5th generation)
- 【12 Months Customer Service】: This cable is built to last so we provide 12 months friendly customer service. Contact us if anything we can do for you and we will reply you with a satisfied solution within 24 hour
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WHAT IS MFi ?
- MFi is a kind of express license for external accessories produced by authorized accessory manufacturers. It is the abbreviation of ‘Made for iPhone / iPod / iPad’.
- The certification test process is extremely demanding, with a pass rate of only 2%.
- Apple only provides service for Apple hosts for MFi-certified accessories.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q1: Is this cable Apple MFi Certified ?
- A1: The iPhone charger cable we sell is a true MFi-certified Lightning cable. You can log in to the official Apple MFi Licensed Accessories (mfi·apple·com) and search our brand "Cabepow" to confirm.
- Q2: Does it charge fast ?
- A2: Yes, it charges quickly with the 2.4A (max) current.
- Q3. Does it support data transfer ?
- A3: Sure, syncing is very well and fast.
- Q4: Will it work with phone with cases ?
- A4: The ultra-compact connector is slim enough to perfectly fit for most of cases.
- iPhone 11 11Pro Pro Max iPhone Xs Max Xs X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3, iPod nano (7th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation)
- A first for USB charging cables, the Cabepow is reinforced with bulletproof aramid fiber. That makes it much stronger than conventional cables.
Heavy Duty for Heavy Use
- We've reinforced Cabepow with bulletproof aramid fiber-a first for a USB charging cable. We've bent this cable over 5000 times and observed no damage or change in performance.
- With wide-diameter wires and reduced cord resistance, Cabepow Lightning provides the fastest charge any USB charger is capable of.
Q: Why does the phone get hot when it's charging?
A: This is normal, because the phone will generate some heat when it is charging. However, the main reasons for the heat are as follows:
1. The charging speed will be faster when the phone power is low, the wall charger will output 9V high voltage, and the phone will generate heat because of the voltage converting process.
2. There are too many programs running in the background of the phone, causing the phone to run at a high load and generate more heat.
1. Clean up the running program of the phone with high power consumption in the background in time.
2. Don't play the phone while the phone is charged with low power, otherwise the phone will be in a high load state.
About the error message "This accessory may not be supported by device":
The message would appear if you were using a non-Apple wall charger or in poor contact, but even if you are using an Apple accessory, the error can also happen for the firmware problem with iOS.
After analysis, the causes of this problem may be the following:
- Device lightning port contains impurities such as fiber and debris, resulting in poor contact.
- The voltage of the wall charger is too low or unstable, resulting in insufficient power supply.
- The lightning end is corroded/stained, resulting in poor contact.
- Circuit logic problems/system problems with charging equipment.
- The chip or mainboard of the cable is damaged.
You can try the following solutions:
- You can use a pushpin to clean out the pocket lint or debris from the charging port.
- Wipe the Lightning end with a tissue to remove dirt and oxidation marks on the lightning end.
- Use the original charger or MFi authorized charger, because some laptop USB output ports may have insufficient power output.
If it still can't fix the problem, please find us, we will solve your problems ASAP.
Nylon Tangle-free Design:
Premium nylon braided adds additional durability and tangle free with 15000+ bend lifespan.
Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable
Original 8 Pin connector with a lightning end. Enjoy lightning-fast data syncing and charging. MFi certified by Apple themselves to offer superior peace of mind. Use with any of your Apple devices with no safety or data concerns.
Strong military fiber, the most flexible, powerful and durable material, make tensile force increased by 200%.
perfect length of these charging cables allows you to move around freely as you charging your devices.
perfect Length , you can charge your device in a comfortable position, and it is also easy to coil up if you do not need to use extra length.
perfect length means comfortable at-home charging. Take calls, message your friends, and watch videos while relaxing—all while your iPhone receives an optimized charge.