Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 227 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 283 reviews
on October 24, 2010
I received this ring and was very pleased with it. The amber colors do vary, but well... it's amber folks... a natural hardened sap from varying sources. What I received was fairly close to the picture, and I loved it. The ring is adjustable, though not flimsy, and very comfortable to wear.

Big problem though - The amber is NOT set into the ring settings... It's held in place by glue, and not very well. I found this out when I looked down at my hand less than a month after wearing the ring and finding that the larger honey/gold amber stone was missing. Looking into the setting I saw the hardened glue left behind.

I do not shower with my rings, or wear them while cleaning. I do leave them on when I wash my hands, and that's all it took. While it looks nice, I wish it were properly set to last longer than a couple weeks.

EDIT: The vendor kindly sent me a replacement ring as a gift along with my refund. Unfortunately after only TWO days of wear, the replacement ring had lost one of the smaller side amber stones. I don't have a problem with the vendor - I didn't have to jump through hoops of fire to contact them or get a refund - but the ring, for all that it is pretty, needs to be properly set to be worth the purchase.
11 comment| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2015
Absolutely love it, I get so many complements .
review image
on October 20, 2011
This ring is visually stunning. I haven't come to 100% terms with it yet because it so different than any piece of jewelry that I own. It is really very colorful and large but very intriguing at the same time. I have only had it two days but I think I am going to end up falling in love with it. The quality of the piece is excellent. Ian and Valeri's customer service is amazing. Fedex smartpost shipping is not the best option if you want your merchandise fast but the seller really stepped up to plate to make this order right for me!
review image
on October 24, 2016
The ring is badly made, did not come with certificate, describing size, carat etc., as shown on the website. The tiny "certificate" included in the small box says nothing but the usual talk of "quality " and "careful selection of the stones" and so on but at the same time, one of the stones is chipped and the stones feel like plastic. The glue that holds the stones is visible.
on March 15, 2016
I love my new ring. I ordered it a size larger than I usually wear (I was concerned that it might come in too small for me) so it was a bit too big, but with some adjustment; it fits perfectly. It is a beautiful ring artfully crafted. Of the smaller stones, I thought one was missing because it was so deeply recessed into the setting that it did not appear to be there. Upon closer inspection, I found it to be there, so all setting areas have the stones as pictured. It is quite noticeable and I have received several compliments on it. I am thankful that I was able to purchase this ring; with it's coloring; I can wear it with most anything.
on February 18, 2014
I didn't know what to expect from this item, but am I ever thrilled I took a chance on it! The item description and accompanying photos were not terribly packed with information. But I am very happy with this purchase. The colors of the stones are very pretty and quite exotic—if your fave colors often include Tuscan-themed hues, you'll be happy with the stone colors. The sizes of the stones (there a total of 8; two "large" and six very small) is impressive but not overwhelming, and the ring will work as either a cocktail ring, occasional statement piece or everyday piece. The setting is outstanding in that it has very clean lines and is very modern. The bezel setting for the small stones are particularly chic. I have chubby hands and fingers, so a frilly frou-frou design just doesn't work for me. Also, just because I wear a big ring size doesn't mean I want mannish-looking jewellery. This ring delivers style with a strong emphasis on chic and unique. Good communication, fast ship, I recommend this seller.
on December 19, 2013
The design and colors of this ring caught my eye instantly!
My Sister has been collecting amber jewelry for many years now. I've bought her many pieces from antique jewelers, artisans and jewelry stores. This is a really unique piece that I know will surprise her and the fact that it's adjustable is excellent!
I've never bought her a ring, simply because it is hard to get the right size without her there with me to try it on. Making this ring adjustable was a brilliant idea.
The ring was packaged VERY well and arrived quickly and looks wonderful!
Very nicely done Ian and Valeri Co. (o:
on December 12, 2011
Because of this ring's thickness and its open design, I was worried about sizing. Now that I've got it, I can say that the metal is really too strong for easy adjustability, but because it doesn't form a closed, regular circle, it conforms comfortably to multiple fingers. I got my usual size 6, which fits best on my middle finger, and slightly loose but still OK on my index and ring fingers. Therefore my two cents' worth is to buy your usual size (instead of sizing up, which is sometimes necessary for thick rings).

The actual colours of the stones are perhaps a little lighter than depicted in the online picture, but otherwise, what you see is what the ring is like. It matches a large range of outfits, dresses up your hand and is pretty without being girly. It makes a definite statement without needing to shout. The band, though thick, doesn't create any major tactile problems because it is smoothly curved and shifts obligingly when you need to clench your hand. The overall quality looks decent and I have hopes that it'll hold up over time. It comes in a simple black box and just needs a ribbon in order to be gift-ready.
on January 31, 2016
Each piece is different, and I have found that my recent purchases of this ring (purchaseS as gifts to others) have had more lighter-toned pieces of green and honey amber than my original purchase of this ring from several years ago. Materials change, so this is fine with me, but keep in mind that the hues are lighter than pictured, particularly in the case of the green amber. Great craftsmanship on this ring, and I don't think the design can be beat. This is not a large ring, to my eye, but it is not tiny and it certainly stands out because of the unique design.
on January 18, 2017
I bought this ring years ago, probably around four years ago. I have worn it every day since then and I've never had a problem with it. I forgot to take it off while doing dishes one day and a stone came undone, I used superglue to put it back in place. You can't even tell I glued it and that was about two years ago. No problems since. If something happened to it, I would definitely buy again. This is my favorite ring.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.