- Save 8% each on Qualifying items offered by OLALA Gadgets when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code H622MKFW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
[Apple MFi Certified] OLALA 64GB iPhone Lightning Flash Drive & Micro-B Connector with USB 3.0 Cable, Android Adapter for Samsung PC iPad (Space Gray)
|Sale:||$47.99 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
|You Save:||$32.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [Apple MFi Certified] OLALA ID102 iPhone flash disk uses original iPhone Lightning connector, ensuring 100% compatible and sync with Apple Lightning devices.
- [Universal Compatibility] The ends consist of lightning & Micro-B connectors which is 3 in 1 function design. Micro-B connector suits to Android smart phones and PC with extra USB3.0 cable and Android adapter in the package.
- [Free Your iPhone Memory] Designed to expand the storage of your iPhone and iPad, the 64GB external memory expansion quickly frees up memory on your devices. Directly click "Take photo/Take video" via App, data will be automatically stored on the iPhone flash drive. Click "From Library" via App, the selected photo/video on your iPhone will be copied to flash drive directly.
- [Friendly App iDisk me] This iPhone flash drive provides a simple way to organize content and play music or videos. No need to synchronize with iTunes/iCloud, directly plug & play photo / video from flash drive via "iDisk me" App on your iphone, store files, take photos, and watch video while you travel at anytime and anywhere. The free App "iDisk me" also allows direct edition and management of all your data on Apple Lightning devices by creating, deleting, copying ect..
- [Data Encrypted] Setting password and fingerprint lock on iPhone could protect your data safe on flash drive App "iDisk me", and you could lock the selected files with password as well to perfectly protect your individual privacy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item [Apple MFi Certified] OLALA 64GB iPhone Lightning Flash Drive & Micro-B Connector with USB 3.0 Cable, Android Adapter for Samsung PC iPad (Space Gray)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||OLALA Gadgets||OLALA Gadgets||OLALA Gadgets||Sunvalleytek|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB, USB 2.0, USB 3.0||USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB||USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB||USB 3.0|
|Item Dimensions||0.79 x 5.91 x 3.54 in||0.79 x 5.91 x 3.54 in||0.3 x 2.3 x 1.1 in||0.8 x 2 x 0.3 in|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
1)TO ENSURE THE BEST CONNECTION, PLEASE REMOVE YOUR PHONE CASE.
2) you could not transfer iTunes music and videos to flash drive, as they are Digital Rights Management protected.
3)Download ‘iDisk me’ directly from APP Store for detail Manual.
Interface: Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors
Product dimensions: 59*28*9mm
Color: Space Gray
Net weight: 18g
8-pin Lightning Connector Compatible with:
iPhone SE, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, iPad
Pro, Air, Air 2, iPad mini 2 3 4, iPad 4 and more Apple lightning devices
Not Compatible with: iPhone 4 4s, iPad 2, 3, iPod Nano 6, iPod Touch 4 or earlier versions
(which are not lightning devices)
Download App: Scan QR Code on package or visit Apple App Store, search "idisk me" to
download for your Apple lightning devices. Check User Manual on App Setting.
USB 3.0 Connector Compatible Operation System:
- Support Microsoft Win10/Win8/Win7/Vista/ Win XP
- Support Mac OS 10.X
- Support Linux kernels 2.5 and above
1* 64GB OLALA USB Flash Drive
*30-day money-back guarantee for any reason
*1 year warranty provided.
Top Customer Reviews
Like most of similar devices,the iDisk is made out of sturdy material,that can handle being thrown into a bag or a glove compartment! Ends consist of lightning and USB 3.0 connectors.It also comes with a Micro USB adapter for non Apple devices. An extension cable to connect the USB to your computer without losing access to other ports,as the body of the iDisk will for sure take more room if connected directly to your PC. Due to apple's manipulation tactics,you have to use a third party software in order to have control of the iDisk! However,downloading and installing the free app was a snap. You can either scan the QR code on the box,or search "iDisk me" on the app store. Once the app is installed,it is all smooth sailing from there.
The only downside I found with the device,is the lightning head connecting to the phone while you have your phone in case! It will not plug properly,unless you take the phone out of the case! Other than that,this little gadget,can also be used as a regular flash drive for storage. At 3.0 speed is fast,however if you're using an older USB port,this device is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Password protecting your data is also possible. After using the iDisk for few times already,and based on my personal experience I do recommend it. As for durability and long lasting,only time and use can tell!Read more ›
|Length: 8:37 Mins|
The biggest downfall here is that you simply cannot access anything but photos or videos on the iPhone or iPad to transfer to this device. You cannot access other types of documents and you cannot move any apps or app data over to this external drive that are currently on your device..
If you have a video in the correct format, you can watch it from this device but for some reason, you cannot watch full-screen in the proper orientation. Even videos recorded directly to this device will not play back in full-screen landscape mode properly.
The storage part of the device seems quite solid and speed tests, when it is connected to my Windows 10 machine, were impressive. I've attached a screenshot of the test results here.
Overall, unless you are strictly in need of something that will allow you to record videos or take images and store them outside of your iPhone or iPad memory I'd say avoid this one until the software works better.
Sample provided for review.