BAOBAB OIL DOES ANTI-AGING WONDERS FOR SKIN BY FIGHTING FREE RADICALS
Baobab oil is made from baobab seeds, found inside of large capsule-like fruits produced by the the magnificent baobab trees of the African savannas. The fruits mature during the dry season and drop off the trees when ready to harvest. The seeds are extracted from the baobab fruit by first cracking the hard outer capsule. The extracted seeds are then washed to remove a powder coating and then air dried in the hot sun. Renewalize® Baobab oil is squeezed from the seed and filtered for the highest and purest quality available.
Benefits of Baobab Oil
For the Skin
• Moisturizer to soften and smooth the skin.
• A fast absorbing oil for massages.
• Reduces skin irritation from dry skin.
• Reduces the appearance of scars, sunspots and stretch marks when applied regularly to the affected areas. It stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis under the skin to heal the damaged skin.
• Substitute for Hand and Foot Cream.
• Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
For the Hair
• Baobab oil can be heated gently and then applied on the scalp for a hot oil conditioning. Cover with a shower cap for a few hours and then wash it off. This leaves the hair soft and silky, while adding volume. Applying baobab oil to the hair protects them from sun damage and from free radicals, which leaves the hair damaged and frizzy.
Our ‘No Worries’ Guarantee
We are so confidant that you will love Renewalize® Baobab Oil, we guarantee it. Try the baobab oil for yourself and if you do not see any improvements to your skin or hair after trying the entire bottle, simply contact us for a full refund.