- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $100.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Maximm Cable. Here's how (restrictions apply)
RG-6 | 100 Ft | White | 1 Pack | UL CL2 Certified Cable Quad Shielded Coaxial Cable For Satellite TV & High Speed Internet + Digital Video Cables. …
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.64. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHITE 100 FOOT QUAD SHIELDED RG6 COAX CABLE: Professional grade 4 layer shielded RG6 Coax cable is the perfect connecting cable for digital video and audio signals for the highest quality image and fidelity for F Pin connected devices.
- PERFECT CABLE FOR SATELLITE TV & HIGH SPEED INTERNET: Ideal coaxial cable for Directv, Dish Network, and broadband internet modem connections. Use with cable TV boxes, VCR’s and Over The Air HD Antennas. Secure laced cable connectors
- MANUFACTURED WITH FULL QUAD SHIELDED CORE: 4 layer quad coating helps to disrupt Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) giving you a clean a crisp signal regardless of outside interference even in Rf heavy zones.
- UL CL2 CERTIFIED FOR IN WALL USE: UL safety certification for in wall cable use insures prevention of fires and overheating cables. Run cable in walls or direct from satellite dish or HD Antenna for highest quality digital signal. 4.7 mm in diameter.
- DURABLE & FLEXIBLE PVC JACKET: Flexible jacket is ideal for running cable through dry wall and over drop ceilings girders. Flexible PVC jacket allows for bending cable without damaging the quad shielded insulated wiring.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Maximm Cable||Mediabridge||KabelDirekt Products||Amazon.com|
|Connector Gender||—||Male, Male||Male, Male||—|
|Item Dimensions||—||0.25 x 600 x 0.25 in||2 x 6 x 5.3 in||2.3 x 5.9 x 5.8 in|
|Size||100 Feet||50 Feet||25 feet||50 ft|
ApplicationsCommon applications of coaxial cable include video and CATV distribution, RF and microwave transmission, and computer and instrumentation data connections.
Coaxial cable is generally used as a transmission line for radio frequency signals. Its applications include feedlines connecting radio transmitters and receivers with their antennas, computer network (Internet) connections, digital audio (S/PDIF), and distributing cable television signals. One advantage of Maxxim coaxial over other types of radio transmission line is that in our coaxial cable the electromagnetic field carrying the signal exists only in the space between the inner and outer conductors. This allows coaxial cable runs to be installed next to metal objects such as gutters without the power losses that occur in other types of transmission lines. Coaxial cable also provides protection of the signal from external electromagnetic interference.
Type; RG-6/UImpedance (ohms); 75 Core (mm); 1.024 Type; PF Dielectric: 0.75(VF) 0.185(in) 4.7(mm) Outside diameter: 0.270(in) 6.86(mm) Shields; Quad (4) Max. attenuation, 750 MHz (dB/100 ft); 5.650 Package Contains
1 x F-Pin Coaxial Cable3 x F-Pin Connectors (Male-Male)
50 x Cablw Connectors
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Technically, these cables are high quality and have been instrumental in reducing the errors on my cable modem, going from an average upstream power of 55dmbV to 40dbmV. No more T3 /T4 Timeouts, just by removing the cables provided by the cable tech and using these. Downstream SNR is now exceeding 40db on average
I used them to connect my two TV antennas together and they work perfectly.
A nice bonus was getting the staple clips and connectors with the cables.
Recently I purchased an outdoor antenna system that came with skinny coaxial cable. Worked OK. I got 25 channels.
Then, I replaced the cable with this product. Now I get 32 channels. I'm sold.