- Hardcover: 648 pages
- Publisher: ASQ Quality Press; 2 edition (January 7, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0873897323
- ISBN-13: 978-0873897327
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (45 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#308,062 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #65 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Quality Control & Management > Six Sigma
- #141 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Quality Control & Management > Total Quality Management
- #216 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Quality Control & Management > Quality Control
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook, Second Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
T. M. Kubiak is Quality and Productivity Executive at Bank of America. Previously he served as director of Six Sigma for Sears, Roebuck and Company, and for nearly 23 years filled several engineering and Six Sigma leadership roles in various locations with Honeywell International. His roles there included principal engineer; Total Quality advisor; manager, Process Improvement, Supply Management; and program manager/technical senior staff, Six Sigma Plus. Kubiak has received many awards, is frequently published in various journals and magazines, and is a sought-after presenter. Kubiak is an ASQ CQE, CRE, Certified Quality Manager, and SSBB. Donald W. Benbow is a partner of Iowa Quality Systems, and brings extensive teaching and training expertise to this collaboration. For 33 years, he taught college mathematics, statistics, engineering, and computer science courses. He has conducted lean manufacturing seminars, assisted in a Six Sigma project at John Deere Corporation, and developed software for process control applications for a subsidiary of Monsanto Corporation. Benbow is an ASQ certified CQI, CQA, CRE, and CQT.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1) Good test reference - unlike the primer had a decent glossary useful for exam
2) Does explain SIMPLER concepts quickly and efficiently - Primer is sometimes wordy and goes into concepts not mentioned in the BOK.
3) The supplemental CD-ROM has questions that were very similar in difficulty to the ACTUAL exam. So a more accurate baseline to gauge exam readiness. While the Primer blue page questions do ensure you understand the concepts well, it's much more in-depth than actual exam questions.
So if you can get this used for under $40 for a 3rd party I would suggest getting it. However, know the Primer would and should be your primary study resource.