AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide: Associate Exam 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Covers exam objectives, including monitoring and metrics, high availability, analysis, deployment and provisioning, data management, security, networking, and much more...
Includes an interactive online learning environment and study tools with:
+ 2 custom practice exams
+ 100 electronic flashcards
+ Searchable key term glossary
Your complete guide to preparing for the AWS Certified SysOps AdministratorAssociate Exam
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide is your one-stop resource for coverage of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Level Exam objectives. You'll prepare smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to expert content, including assessment tests that check your exam readiness, an objective map, real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, key topic exam essentials, and challenging chapter review questions. Reinforce what you have learned with the Sybex online learning environment and test bank, accessible across multiple devices. Get prepared for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Level Exam today.
Coverage of the exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Delivering the stability, elasticity, and scalability needed by a business on AWS
- Executing the various modes of backup, restore and disaster recovery operations on AWS
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS (Route Tables, Access Control Lists, Firewalls, NAT, and DNS)
- Provisioning systems, services, and deployment automation on AWS with AWS CloudFormation, AWS OpsWorks, Amazon ECS, and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Deploying managed RDBMS with Amazon RDS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, MariaDB, Amazon Aurora)
- Understanding and monitoring of metrics on AWS with Amazon CloudWatch
- Understanding of the AWS CLI and the SDKs/API tools
- Ensuring data integrity and data security on the AWS cloud
- Providing guidance on AWS best practices
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit http://www.wiley.com/go/sybextestprep, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank with 2 practice exams. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam. 100 questions total!
- 100 electronic flashcards to reinforce learning and last-minute prep before the exam.
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared.
- FREE access to Sybex's online interactive learning environment and study tools for one year.
AWS Certifications recognize IT professionals with the technical skills and expertise to design, deploy, and operate applications and infrastructure on AWS. Exams are offered in multiple languages at testing centers around the world.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam is intended for individuals with experience automating and creating repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS Cloud.
About the Author
- Item Weight : 2.13 pounds
- Paperback : 552 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781119377429
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119377429
- Product Dimensions : 7.3 x 1.3 x 9.2 inches
- Publisher : Sybex; 1st Edition (October 16, 2017)
- ASIN : 1119377420
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #40,365 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: