|Price:||$25.44 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$7.50 (23%)|
Order it now. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Launched by the design house of cataphyll
- This antibacterial bar is a non-soap formulation that's milder than antibacterial soaps
- Its designed especially for cleansing dry, sensitive skin
- Provides gentle cleansing with antibacterial/deodeoderant benefits
- Mild, non-soap formula for facial and full body cleansing
- Won't clog pores
- Facebook fan favorite
- Cetaphil is manufactured by Galderma Laboratories, a major benefactor of the Dermatology Foundation, helping to fund critical dermatology research
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Gentle antibacterial cleansing bar for dry, sensitive skin.
- Moisturizing Deodorant
Cetaphil® antibacterial bar is a non-soap formulation that's milder than antibacterial soaps. It's designed especially for cleansing dry, sensitive skin and is ideal for bath or shower use. Non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores. Contains no harsh ingredients that might dry or irritate the skin.
Size: 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
From the Manufacturer
Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar At a Glance:
- Removes surface bacteria and cleanses away sweat
- Soap-free, detergent-free formula gently cleanses skin
- Mild all-over cleansing bar rinses easily
- Moisturizes as it cleans
- Proven gentle on sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic, unscented, and non-comedogenic
Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar
For Dry, Sensitive Skin
Designed for dry, sensitive skin, Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar is an effective cleanser that removes surface bacteria and oils. It provides your skin with unique, triple-action moisturizing:
* Antibacterial properties
* Effectively removes surface bacteria, sweat and oils without stripping skin
* Moisturizes skin without irritation, leaving it soft, smooth and refreshed
What's in the Box:
- Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Net Wt 4.5 Ounces (Pack of 6).
This Product is Great For:
- Normal to combination skin
- Sensitive skin
- Gentle enough for children, teens and adults
- Eczema-prone skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Atopic skin
Since 1947, Cetaphil has been committed to finding innovative solutions to treat skincare needs. The recipient of multiple industry product awards and seals of approval, Cetaphil currently has five global research and development centers staffed with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop skincare products that cleanse, moisturize, and protect skin without irritation. Cetaphil products are not tested on animals.
Features of Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar
Mild Cleansing Bar with Antibacterial Benefits
Originally formulated by dermatologists to provide gentle cleansing with antibacterial and deodorant benefits, Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar helps remove surface bacteria and cleanse away sweat. Suitable for all skin types, this bar gently removes dirt while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. It cleanses without irritation, so skin is soft and smooth--never dry or tight.
Moisturizing Formula Leaves Skin Soft and Smooth
This cleansing bar has a soap-free and detergent-free formula that moisturizes as it cleanses and is non-irritating to skin. It rinses off easily and will not strip the skin of natural protective oils or emollients.
Proven Gentle on Sensitive Skin
Appropriate for head to toe use, Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar is proven gentle for sensitive skin. Like all Cetaphil cleansers, its hypoallergenic formula is mild and nonirritating. Formulated with and for dermatologists, it's also unscented and non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores.
|Moisturizing Lotion||Moisturizing Cream||Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15||Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30||Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer||Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths|
|Shop Other Cetaphil Products||Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion instantly replenishes, hydrates, and protects dry skin for long-lasting moisturization.||Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is a rich, fragrance-free moisturizer that delivers intense hydration and replenishes sensitive, dry skin.||Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer is a lightweight lotion with sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, which is fragrance-free and leaves skin soft and smooth.||Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30 is specially formulated to moisturize and protect oily and acne-prone skin, making it suitable for all skin types.||Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer is specially designed to soothe, replenish, and protect eczema-prone skin from head to toe.||Designed for all skin types, Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Cloths cleanse without irritation to leave your skin soft and smooth.|
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing that worked for 2 years was Ortho tri-cyclin birth controls. I decided that I was going to stop taking it and BAM my acne came out.
(I also have PCOS - which tends to cause cystic acne).
I saw this at wal mart and it was like 2-4$ per bar and I was thinking, what do I have to lose? After a week, I noticed I stopped having massive "new" cystic acne break out. It look months for me to heal. I still occasionally will get a few (small) pimples and maybe 1 cystic acne per month (I zap that with 10% benzoic acid). Seriously. I have tired everything. I'm also a medical student so I literally... have tried everything.
I use this with their spf 15 lotion. I do not deviate from this routine - ever. I'm still healing but here is a picture from August and now (February) in order. They are not taken every month - just randomly through this time period.
I have only 1 concern - that I'm encouraging antibacterial strains of bacterial to grow on my face and they will one day be resistant. I'm planning to let my face heal completely - then switching over to cetaphil cleansing bar (without antibacterial agents). I will update how that goes.
But anyone who has acne... should first try to clear up their acne before trying anything else (ie. microdermabrasion should ONLY be done after you deal with active acne).
I'm not really a fan of Triclosan, either, but I've been using this for years with no apparent adverse effects. According to MD Consult, Triclosan is effective against a variety of bacteria, is popular in healthcare settings, and the only adverse effect listed is possible irritation in some people. It appears that concerns about microbial resistance were possible in theory, but research has shown it is not significant for Triclosan.
PROS: Acne-clearing, not heavily scented, rinses clean, low-cost
CONS: Can be a bit drying for those not oily-prone
TIP: This is a FANTASTIC makeup brush cleanser! Rather than using a harsh astringent or alcohol to kill bacteria this knocks everything out at once, it gets your brushes clean (especially beauty blenders!) AND gets rid of any acne-causing germs.
*** Did you find this review helpful? I hope so! Let me know if you have questions by using the comments section below ***
1.) My skin has never been awesome, but as I've turned 28, 29 and 30, it became less awesome by the day. (WTF?)
2.) Cancer did me no favors. Stress + cancer stuff + medicine= Bad, bad skin.
3.) This made my skin feel great and prevented my adult break-outs, but at a cost.
- The smell is decent
- It works. I massage this on my face in the morning and rinse and again before bed and rinse. (I spend at least a minute gently massaging it into my face.) It doesn't stop those pesky monthly breakouts, but it has evened my tone and prevented everyday acne since I started using it.
- It's unassuming. I love the Cetaphil brand. They aren't in your face with marketing. They just make good stuff. I appreciate that.
- It's not ridiculous. It's under $4 a bar. I can handle that.
- It's not GOOD for you. Should you use an anti-bacterial face wash? Probably not. (Especially since anti-bacterial agents are making their way into our lakes + water.) I am currently having a karma war with myself over this. It has KNOWN chemicals that aren't good for you. (For a cancer survivor, this terrifies me.) Yet, I haven't found a face wash as good as this one. Source:[...] This one: http://www.amazon.com/La-Roche-Toleriane-Gentle-Cleansing/dp/B001CL890Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359765236&sr=8-1&keywords=La+Roche-Posay+Toleriane+Gentle+Cleansing+Bar has a (10) rating and it's $55.00. I'm cheap. $4.00 works.
- I'm afraid that my body + face bacteria are going to someday become resistant and I won't be able to use other bar soaps. It sounds scientific, right?
Overall, it's a decent option for those who have problem skin to try. Make sure to RESEARCH your cosmetics to find out how harmful they are. Knowledge is power.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased it because I have a very dry skin and hand eczema. But it didn't turn out to be that gentle on the skin, I still got dry skin. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Prashant
This soap is very nice. Some of my skin areas are very sensitive to scented washes, and most bar soaps do not rinse well. Read morePublished 4 days ago by CorB-Seawall
This product is awesome. Quick n easy. Helps a lot with redness n mild to medium acne. I used feel itchiness on my face this helped. Read morePublished 7 days ago by LORE
Love this bar soap, cleans well without any harsh chemicals and is great for everyday washings. There's no other bar soap I'd ever use.Published 8 days ago by Brandi M.
I have been using this for years after my dermatologist recommended it. I use it to wash both my face and my body. I like the scent and it is mild enough.Published 9 days ago by EAS
Love this soap. It is a mild product and makes my skin feel good and has antibacterial additives.Published 13 days ago by Tippi
Love love love this soap. I almost always find it for such a great bargain here on Amazon.
It smells great and always leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. Read more