Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on December 4, 2015
This is a gentle yet thorough facial cleanser. It will remove make up, and yet does not strip your skin. After using the cleanser my face feels soft. The cleanser rinses clean, without any film left on your skin. There is no irritation to my eyes or skin. I would recommend this to my friends for sure!
on August 13, 2012
The texture of the cleanser takes some getting used to; it does not spread over the skin like soap so I can't get away with a couple of squirts on a washcloth to wash my whole body. I have dry, sensitive skin and mild adult acne that gets worse with exercise and the hot weather. In the month I used this (only lasted me that long) I realized I wasn't breaking out the way I used to. When I ran out I tried another, less expensive product that was also supposed to be dermatologist recommended. I broke out the next day and had itching in areas that weren't itchy using Cetaphil. I'm going back to Cetaphil but to make it last longer I'm just using it on my face and sensitive areas. I think it's worth it.
on June 21, 2016
I have acne-prone and very sensitive skin. I have tried HUNDREDS of different products, but this is the only thing I'm consistent with. I love the clean feeling it leaves on your face when you're done. It's very gentle and perfect if you have sensitive skin like me!
on December 3, 2014
Few ingredients, I dont know what they do but so far they work on my skin. This product has 3 variations of parabans but at safe levels that wont irritate the skin , just thought the people should know!
on February 16, 2017
I always use this cleanser.
on July 27, 2016
Very creamy. Almost seems too soft. But still very nice
on September 21, 2014
This product works pretty good. Recommend it for any women who are pregnant and having acne problems
on October 23, 2015
Prompt service excellent. The best in skin cleansers!
on June 3, 2012
Great product! It takes some getting use to because there is no lather. My skin was really oily at first, but after a while my skin got use to it. I have. No dry patches, and no breakouts. It's even helped with some scaring
on April 22, 2014
My pediatrician suggested this for my newborn with sensitive skin. So far this product is soothing to my baby and not irritating.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.