Cetaphil Lotion - 3 Pack - Contains Two 20 Oz Lotions and One 4 Oz Lotion (Great for Travel) - 44 Oz Total
|Unit Count||44.0 Ounce|
About this item
- This listing is for a three pack of Cetaphil Lotion
- 2 containers are 20 oz and 1 is 4 oz (great for travel)
- Lightweight hydration for everyday use.
- Apply liberally as often as needed or as directed by a physician.
- For all skin types - fragrance free
Similar item to consider
Cetaphil Lotion - 3 Pack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.94 x 8.23 x 2.76 inches; 2.75 Pounds
- Item model number : 3333333
- Date First Available : December 9, 2015
- Manufacturer : Cetaphil
- ASIN : B0194EC582
- Best Sellers Rank: #195,640 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #3,479 in Body Lotions
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.