Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on May 17, 2014
I gave this a 5star for service , product, prices and speedy delivery. I truly love Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion its the best for Dry skin its so moisturizing to the skin and not sticky feeling. I cant be without it ... Great Vender will buy more in the future from them ... thanks
on February 2, 2015
The lotion is great to use as face lotion. It gets my face a little bit greasy but not too much and a lot less than other lotions that I have used. I would definitely recommend this lotion to others.
on September 17, 2014
I can't believe that I have missed this great lotion all these years! This is a light, oil-free wonderful lotion.
on June 8, 2014
I like this product because I have used it all my life. I like how soft my skin feels after showing and is so easy to apply with no residue and keeps my skin moisturized.
on May 23, 2017
meh
on May 18, 2017
good
on April 4, 2017
excellent
on August 19, 2016
Just want the doctor ordered and the product is very good and shipped quickly.
on November 18, 2004
My pediatrician recommended this moisturizer for my infant daughter as she has very dry, sensitive skin. I had only used it for 2 days and I saw a tremendous improvement in her skin. Her skin is now soft like a baby's skin should be and it also took care of the redness that she had due to sensitivity to other moisturizers. This price is also the best one I've seen for the 16 ounce size.

This moisturizer is terrific for sensitive skin!
on April 14, 2016
Does what it should.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.