Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 130 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 148 reviews
on January 27, 2015
This 108-ct. Ceylon Tea Chest was bought as a gift as I don't drink tea...but the good news is my sister in law loves the many flavor choices and has requested that I keep in mind other gift occasions at which I can again give such a great gift . The "CHEST" is not wood ,but not bad as I would rather have the manufacturer insure a good product than such things as the box it came in.
on April 21, 2017
Terrible tea!!! First it has no flavor and then they all taste the same. I like the box though so I just bought a different brand of tea and put them inside instead.
on January 14, 2008
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my mom and she loved it. She and I are both tea lovers and I thought this would make a good gift because we could enjoy the tea together and she can keep the faux leather chest to organize her many boxes of random tea bags. We tried many of the different flavors and I was always pleasantly surprised at the taste. The chest itself looks and feel great. It would make a great gift for any tea lover in your life.
on April 21, 2010
Lovely concept. Very nice quaility faux-leather lined box. Notice I said box. It was not a chest as advertised. If I had known it was a box with a lid I would have paid $2 more and get the Bigelow chest which is true to the name.It is large and difficult to store, but on the positive side- it hold a lot of tea! So if you just want a nice box to hold multiple flavors, this is it. On the other hand, if you are actually looking for a top closing chest. Try again. It does offer a unique blend of ceylons and for that, I would give 4 stars.
on March 9, 2011
its just plain tea nothing special.the tea is weak the bags are cheap.i would say a total waste of money but i actually like the box
on February 3, 2013
Poor quality tea with no flavor. The boxes of tea with one dedicated type of taste are great. The tea must go stale in the time it takes for this seller to repackage the tea in the relatively nice kit box.
on January 7, 2008
A bit of a disappointment. The cardboard paper leather chest was really just a flat box and underwhelming from the posted description. The selection of individual teas was good, though not for the price, but not something I was proud of to offer as a gift.
on July 19, 2013
I did not know what to get my neighbors for Christmas and when I saw this I thought it was unique and appropriate since they drink tea. Not being a tea drinker myself I took a chance and from their reaction it was well worth the effort. They said they enjoyed all of the different flavors and the box/presentation was great.
on November 10, 2011
I agree with some of the other people about the inauthenticity of what's described in the product. The fact that it's labeled "chest" when it's actually a box doesn't bother that much. It's actually a nice box. What's really unrepresentative about it is that the picture leads you to believe you'll get different flavored teas. Although the bags may say they are different flavors, they all taste identical.
on December 17, 2015
I always read the reviews when I buy anything at Amazon. They are usually always "right on". I read the reviews and still ordred. The buyers that gave this tea 4 or 5 stars are basically the ones that gave this for gifts. The ones that gave lesser stars are the ones that actually used the tea. The ones that gave as gifts - you are correct - very nice box and presentation. The ones that used the tea - you are correct - the tea does all taste the same. If you had not read the flavor label, you could never guess the flavor. Very weak and very bland. I would not reorder.