|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$88.05 - $149.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole along with a toe loop for a secure fit for a customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- LUVSEAT PU midsole
- Antimicrobial application for odor control
- Non-marking ChacoGrip rubber outsole with 3.5mm deep lug
Customers who bought this item also bought
Streamlined and dependable since 1989, our Classic series is comprised of only 8 component parts, making for the simple, timeless sandal design that made our name. Every pair comes standard with adjustable straps that custom-fits to your foot, a toe-loop for additional forefoot control, plus our podiatrist-certified LUVSEAT PU footbed for all-day comfort and support. Now featuring ChacoGrip rubber for our best performing Classic outsole to date. Experience our Classic Sandal like never before
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 6 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BTNV7JO
- Item model number: J105963
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I have worn these during a walking tour of Chicago that lasted two hours, two canoe trips, and various times when I didn't feel like putting on a pair of shoes with laces. These are wonderfully comfortable now!
I say "now" because there was a breaking in period of a couple of days for me. If you're used to wearing socks and shoes (like me) the bottoms of your feet will need to get used to the feel of the sandals. My kids had made me aware of the break in time so I stuck it out after they got uncomfortable. There won't be a problem if you take them off to give your feet a break, though.
Like I said, that only took a couple of days for me. Now they are the most comfortable shoes I own and I will gladly pay the price without flinching in the future!