|Fits as expected||
- Mesh/Jacquard Webbing/Synthetic Leather
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight hiker featuring breathable mesh upper with traditional lacing and gusseted tongue
- Pull loops at tongue and heel
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Mesh lining with Aegis odor shield
- Non-marking EcoTread outsole with siped center lugs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Trails won't know what hit them. Meet the OutCross Evo 4, next in line in our OutCross Collection of versatile trail and water footwear. Featuring sockless, ventilated construction for breathability and drainiage, a gusseted tongue to guard against debris, and a lacing system that integrates with a TPU heel lock for secure fit. Do it all with OutCross Evo. UPPER: • Mesh, jacquard webbing, and synthetic leather upper with traditional lace system • Gusseted tongue to keep out debris • Protective synthetic toe cap and heel with reflective detail • TPU heel lock for stability • Protective film mudguard with printed pattern • Webbing pull tabs for easy on/off • Mesh lining with Aegis® odor shield MIDSOLE: • LUVSEAT™ PU midsole • Nylon shank for stability and durability • Mesh-lined barefoot construction with instant-comfort EVA layer • Aegis® treatment for odor protection OUTSOLE: • OutCross Evo outsole • Non-marking EcoTread™ 25%-recycled rubber content • 3.5mm lug d
Since 1989, Chaco has been creating great fitting product that outlast the competition - footwear that can be repaired rather than pitched into a landfill. Chaco focuses on fit, function, comfort and quality with a full line of footwear, including hiking and river sandals, free-heel casual sandals, flips and new for 2007 a children's collection. All Chaco footwear features a biocentric footbed and has received the APMA Seal of Acceptance. Chaco maintains a triple bottom line of people, planet and profit, donating 3% of after-tax profits to organizations dedicated to caring for people and the planet.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00X61CL02
- Item model number: OUTCROSS EVO 4-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 19, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Just make sure you order the size 1/2 up from your usual. I typically wear a 9.5, but had to order these in size 10!