|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$74.97 - $114.10 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Leather and Textile and Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- The unique LUVSEAT platform is derived from a simple idea: your footwear should properly align and comfortably support your entire body
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Chaco Trailscope is an open mesh upper adds breathability to a performance hiker design, while the APMA certified PU LUVSEAT footbed rests on a cushioned EVA midsole for ultimate comfort and alignment. An athletic profile hits just below the ankle, bolstered by a luggy 25%-recycled rubber EcoTread outsole, so you can take to the trail on a whim.
Since 1989, Chaco has been creating great fitting product that outlast the competition - footwear that can be repaired rather than pitched into a landfill. Chaco focuses on fit, function, comfort and quality with a full line of footwear, including hiking and river sandals, free-heel casual sandals, flips and new for 2007 a children's collection. All Chaco footwear features a biocentric footbed and has received the APMA Seal of Acceptance. Chaco maintains a triple bottom line of people, planet and profit, donating 3% of after-tax profits to organizations dedicated to caring for people and the planet.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GHHFCNU
- Item model number: TRAILSCOPE-M-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 8, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these shoes! Ive never had a pair of shoes that were so comfortable to wear all day.Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very light weight $ comfortable. They do run a bit small, but I knew what size to order because I have another Chaco shoe in a different style.Published 10 months ago by Stephen Buggy