|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.13 - $112.55 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Athletic sandal with jacquard-webbed upper featuring adjustable and durable high-tensile heel risers
- LUVSET PU midsole. Width: Medium
- Non-marking ChacoGrip rubber outsole with 3mm lug
- W or C/D indicated wide width and B or M indicates medium width
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Streamlined and dependable since 1989, our Classic series is comprised of only 8 component parts, making for the simple, timeless sandal design that made our name. Every pair comes standard with adjustable straps that custom-fits to your foot, a toe-loop for additional forefoot control, plus our podiatrist-certified LUVSEAT PU footbed for all-day comfort and support. Now featuring ChacoGrip rubber for our best performing Classic outsole to date. Experience our Classic Sandal like never before
Since 1989, Chaco has been creating great fitting product that outlast the competition - footwear that can be repaired rather than pitched into a landfill. Chaco focuses on fit, function, comfort and quality with a full line of footwear, including hiking and river sandals, free-heel casual sandals, flips and new for 2007 a children's collection. All Chaco footwear features a biocentric footbed and has received the APMA Seal of Acceptance. Chaco maintains a triple bottom line of people, planet and profit, donating 3% of after-tax profits to organizations dedicated to caring for people and the planet.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 6 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B014K5ZM08
- Item model number: ZX2 CLASSIC-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far I can see why someone complained about the strap being too long...and so far I just tuck it in the back. I wear it loose enough that it doesn't rub me.