|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$70.99 - $110.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole along with a toe loop for a secure fit for a customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Women's specific LUVSEAT PU midsole
- Antimicrobial application for odor control
- Non-marking ChacoGrip rubber outsole with 3mm deep lug
Customers who bought this item also bought
Want your Classic Sandals with pillow-top comfort? Introducing our travel-ready Z/Cloud series, featuring our same custom adjustable strap system, performance ChacoGrip rubber outsole, and a top layer of ultra-soft PU for instant-cushion underfoot. Every pair of Z/Cloud 2's comes standard with a toe-loop for additional forefoot control and our podiatrist-certified LUVSEAT PU footbed for all-day comfort and support. Step in and feel the difference.
Since 1989, Chaco has been creating great fitting product that outlast the competition - footwear that can be repaired rather than pitched into a landfill. Chaco focuses on fit, function, comfort and quality with a full line of footwear, including hiking and river sandals, free-heel casual sandals, flips and new for 2007 a children's collection. All Chaco footwear features a biocentric footbed and has received the APMA Seal of Acceptance. Chaco maintains a triple bottom line of people, planet and profit, donating 3% of after-tax profits to organizations dedicated to caring for people and the planet.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B014K5ZJJ2
- Item model number: ZCLOUD 2-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
This new style of Cloud chacos has solved this problem. These have a softer surface that no longer rubs my feet raw and are so much more comfortable to wear all day. I had a Disneyland trip coming up and got these two weeks before I was to leave so my feet could get used to them. I was not at all looking forward to being on my feet for 4 days in a row at Disneyland. My Cloud Chacos were the only footwear I brought with me, and I cannot believe how huge of a difference it made to wear them everyday that I was in the park. My Cloud Chacos made what would have been an almost unbearable experience into an extraordinary one. For the first time in many years, I was able to remain on my feet the whole day, and was even able to push my father’s wheelchair without my feet suffering from excruciating pain. I am so grateful that I discovered these new Cloud Chacos, and am so thankful I was able to enjoy this awesome adventure with my parents without being ruined by the pain I would have likely experienced otherwise.
I now have a reliable shoe to wear everyday and wish I could afford to by another pair to designate as my house shoes when I am on my feet at home.
The buckle strap was extra long so I had to shorten it myself, but no biggie for my since I have a nice sewing machine.
The only thing that would improve these new Cloud Chacos is to have them in a slightly wider width. My older Chacos are the wide width but are a little too wide and the Regular is slightly too narrow so something in between a regular width and wide width would be perfect.
Other than that, super nice sandals! Totally recomend!