|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$57.99 - $112.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Open sport sandal featuring toe ring and adjustable webbing straps
- Luvseat anatomical footbed
- Customizable webbing straps
- Non-marking Vibram outsole
- Acknowledged by the American Podiatric Medical Association
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Ready to show your colors? Chaco presents our Classic Z sandals in a limited run of school spirit webbing straps. Featuring adjustable webbing and the comfortable support of our LUVSEATTM footbed. Grab a pair and put your pride on display. UPPER: • Polyester jacquard webbing upper, with toe loop, wraps around the foot and through the midsole for the ultimate customized fit • Adjustable and durable high tensile webbing heel risers • Custom injection molded ladder lock for a secure hold MIDSOLE: • Durable LUVSEATTM polyurethane footbed with slip resistant classic diamond pattern design OUTSOLE: • Non-marking Yampa outsole with Vibram® TC-1 rubber and 3mm lugs • Lightweight outsole for versatility
Since 1989, Chaco has been creating great fitting product that outlast the competition - footwear that can be repaired rather than pitched into a landfill. Chaco focuses on fit, function, comfort and quality with a full line of footwear, including hiking and river sandals, free-heel casual sandals, flips and new for 2007 a children's collection. All Chaco footwear features a biocentric footbed and has received the APMA Seal of Acceptance. Chaco maintains a triple bottom line of people, planet and profit, donating 3% of after-tax profits to organizations dedicated to caring for people and the planet.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GHF8RXE
- Item model number: Z2 YAMPA-W-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I wear a US size 9 womens and I have a high foot arch. I have not experienced any foot problems or back problems with my Chacos. I've worn my new pair twice now and they've been very comfortable. I wear Chaos for water sports and outdoor sports, but also as a quick slip-on shoe for daily activities. The "Luvseat" and "Vibram" really make this shoe comfortable!
Although I will continue to wear my previous pair on occasion, I wanted the Yampa Z-2 style for three reasons.
#1.) They are MUCH LIGHTER.
#2.) The single-strap sandal versus the double-strap sandal is MUCH EASIER to adjust.
#3.) The single-strap sandal versus the double-strap sandal is MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE around the toe, especially when the sandals get wet.
I know these shoes are pricey, but in my opinion, they are worth the money. Good luck and God bless.
1. Excellent Arch Support. I have crazy high arches and these shoes give great support.
2. Keeps my feet aligned. Between the heel strap, deep heel cup, and toe loop, my feet stay aligned and saves my back and knees from undo wear and tear.
3. They fit my Fred Flinstone feet. I was nervous about purchasing a pair of chaco's with a toe loop because I have wide feet. Because the straps are adjustable I have had no problems fitting my feet.
A word to the wise - It does take some time and effort to adjust the straps to the perfect fit. These shoes mold to your feet so be patient in finding the perfect fit. It usually takes me about 2 months to fully break in a pair of chacos and find the "sweet spot" for the adjustable straps.
Fit: I wear a 7.5 to 8 medium (B) width shoe and the 8 medium (B) fits me perfectly. My advice is if you wear a 7.5 get an 8. I tried a 7 on in stores and found my toes wanting to hang off the front, and the width was a bit tight and would most definitely cause chaffing.
The color/pattern: Mountain Range. It's gorgeous, better than anticipated.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent value. Very comfortable. Perfect for a lifeguarding summer job! Wear lots of sunscreen or you will have some weird tan lines!Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
They came in perfect condition in a returnable package and nice box. The box has directions about how to form them to your feet if it's your first pair of sandals like it was mine. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Michaela M.
Great look, fit as expected other than the arch. I mostly wear Sanuks, so the arch was just too much for me. Returned.Published 3 days ago by D2
Love the shoes , took a min to figure out how to loosen them but once I did they fit like a glove !/Published 5 days ago by KELSEY ALLERTON
Love these shoes but they gave my feet blisters :( :( I had to take a break from wearing them. My best friend bought a pair as well [matching of course :) ] and she stated that she... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Kym
They're taking a little bit to get broken in to but I can tell they're going to be awesome.Published 10 days ago by D. George Refinishing
Product looked even better in person than in the pictures. Completely worth the money & the best summer sandal as they are cute but comfortable and durable. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer