|Item Weight||0.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 5 x 0.1 inches|
|Item model number||scd099|
|Manufacturer Part Number||scd099|
ChainSaw Decal Nobody cares about YOUR STICK FIGURE FAMILY Funny Vinyl Sticker 8"x5"
|Price:||$3.45 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Original Designs:All of our decals are original designs by StickerCiti . Please notify us if you find anyone copying our designs.
- The Highest Quality Engineering Grade 7 Years Outdoor Avery Vinyl
- APPROXIMATELY SIZE: 8 inch X 5 inch /// Die Cut - Not a cheap paper Sticker with NO BACKGROUND
- Decal will come as 3 parts - the backing paper, the sticker itself, and the clear transfer tape.
- (( Proudly Made In The USA )) ©2011 StickerCiti // Ships and sold ONLY by StickerCiti // ChainSaw Nobody cares about YOUR STICK FIGURE FAMILY Decal l Is a US Copyrighed design by StickerCiti
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
As a rebuttal this product is perfect! From a distance it looks like the typical suburban-moron spread; upon closer inspection it says "screw you" but isn't vulgar about it. It's sort of a middle finger with a smile.
I love it!!
It was a little tricky getting the decal off the liner. I nearly wrecked my sticker!! :-O
#1. Even if your window is clean, wash it really well with isopropyl alcohol (a cleaner that will evaporate completely and leave no residue)
#2. Look at the picture in "customer submitted images" to show how to get the backing off; the use of a ruler is critical. By bending the backing at a 90+ degree angle you can cleanly separate the decal. Hold the ruler down with one hand and S-L-O-W-L-Y pull the backing with the other.
#3. Install sticker on your freshly cleaned window. Firmly push the sticker down everywhere. If it's cold out, heat things up with a hair dryer so the adhesive can stick.
#4. Pull the transfer film off. A ruler may be necessary again here to keep from lifting the sticker.
I just mounted this on my vehicle, stepped back, and laughed for 10 minutes.
I already got my $3.50 worth of entertainment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fun sticker that I places on the back of my truck. Easy to apply and I love the looks I get from people when they see what it says.Published 10 days ago by happyphotographer
came many days before estimate. I cut the text off because it keeps the sissy's from really getting it! When people bother to look, they laugh.Published 1 month ago by mtndabber
No more worries if you’re gonna be looked at as a sellout as you drive your Sienna minvan out of the driveway headed for soccer practice. Break the cliché. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Partyneverdies
This is the 2nd car I bought this for and I love it every time! I get many compliments from total strangers on it!Published 2 months ago by Michelle Tasker