|Item Weight||0.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 5 x 0.1 inches|
|Item model number||scd099|
|Manufacturer Part Number||scd099|
ChainSaw Decal Nobody cares about YOUR STICK FIGURE FAMILY Funny Vinyl Sticker 8"x5"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Original Designs:All of our decals are original designs by StickerCiti . Please notify us if you find anyone copying our designs.
- The Highest Quality Engineering Grade 7 Years Outdoor Avery Vinyl
- APPROXIMATELY SIZE: 8 inch X 5 inch /// Die Cut - Not a cheap paper Sticker with NO BACKGROUND
- Decal will come as 3 parts - the backing paper, the sticker itself, and the clear transfer tape.
- (( Proudly Made In The USA )) ©2011 StickerCiti // Ships and sold ONLY by StickerCiti // ChainSaw Nobody cares about YOUR STICK FIGURE FAMILY Decal l Is a US Copyrighed design by StickerCiti
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item ChainSaw Decal Nobody cares about YOUR STICK FIGURE FAMILY Funny Vinyl Sticker 8"x5"
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||stickerciti||Sticker Connection||Sticker Connection||Sticker Connection|
(( Proudly Made In The USA )) ©2011 StickerCiti // Ships and sold ONLY by StickerCiti // ChainSaw Nobody cares about YOUR STICK FIGURE FAMILY Decal l Is a US Copyrighed design by StickerCiti Made of 7 Years Premium quality Outdoor Vinyl Material, waterproof, self-adhesive, and removable. Decal will not fade or run when wet. Decals can be EASY applied to any clean, smooth, flat surface. Decal has clear application tape over the top for easy application, Clear application tape is removed once Decal is applied.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
As a rebuttal this product is perfect! From a distance it looks like the typical suburban-moron spread; upon closer inspection it says "screw you" but isn't vulgar about it. It's sort of a middle finger with a smile.
I love it!!
It was a little tricky getting the decal off the liner. I nearly wrecked my sticker!! :-O
#1. Even if your window is clean, wash it really well with isopropyl alcohol (a cleaner that will evaporate completely and leave no residue)
#2. Look at the picture in "customer submitted images" to show how to get the backing off; the use of a ruler is critical. By bending the backing at a 90+ degree angle you can cleanly separate the decal. Hold the ruler down with one hand and S-L-O-W-L-Y pull the backing with the other.
#3. Install sticker on your freshly cleaned window. Firmly push the sticker down everywhere. If it's cold out, heat things up with a hair dryer so the adhesive can stick.
#4. Pull the transfer film off. A ruler may be necessary again here to keep from lifting the sticker.