- Series: Fine Woodworking On
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Taunton Press (April 1, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0918804450
- ISBN-13: 978-0918804457
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,476,166 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.00 shipping
Chairs and Beds (Fine Woodworking On) Paperback – April 1, 1986
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Fine Woodworking was launched in 1975 in response to the lack of quality information on the craft. With a circulation of 287,000, it is now the premiere source of how-to information for woodworkers of all skill levels that are seriously interested in woodworking techniques, tools, projects, finishing and design inspiration.