Chalene Johnson's PiYo Base Kit - DVD Workout with Exercise Videos + Fitness Tools and Nutrition Guide
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga
- Piyo cranks up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined
- 10 easy-to-follow workouts on 3 DVDs, Quick Start Guide, Workout Calendar
- BONUS: Get Lean Eating Plan & Tape Measure
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Who says you have to jump, grunt, strain and punish your body to get amazing results from your workout? Not with PiYo. PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga. And, we crank up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean and incredibly defined.
From the Manufacturer
What is PiYo?
PiYo isn't like standard Pilates and yoga classes that make you hold long, intense poses, or lead you through dozens of repetitive, microscopic core movements. PiYo speeds everything up—including your results—by introducing you to dynamic, flowing sequences that can burn serious calories at the same time as they lengthen and tone your muscles and increase your flexibility.
With every action-packed PiYo session, you can burn excess fat and sculpt and define your whole body, as you minimize the aches and pains that can come along with high-impact workouts. No matter your age, no matter your body type, PiYo will help give you dramatically visible, incredibly beautiful results.
What's in the Package?
10 workouts on 3 DVDs, Quick Start Guide, PiYo 60-day workout calendar, Get Lean Eating Plan, and tape measure.
10 Workouts on 3 DVDs
- Align: The Fundamentals This workout breaks down the most important and effective moves in the program to help you perfect your form and get the best results possible.
- Define: Lower Body Get your sleekest and leanest legs ever as you lengthen and strengthen your entire lower body—from your glutes and hamstrings to your calves.
- Define: Upper Body Use this incredibly effective workout to start chiseling away at your upper body to help shape your arms, carve out your triceps, and define sexy shoulders.
- Sweat A traditional PiYo workout that incorporates effective dynamic conditioning, fast-paced cardio yoga-flows, and bodyweight resistance strength training to help sculpt your entire body.
- Core This ab-centric workout hits your powerhouse from every angle to build a strong core, flat, sculpted abs and obliques, as well as a strong and sexy back.
- Strength Intervals Twenty-five minutes is all you need of this nonstop body-carving, calorie-incinerating workout that uses no weights, no equipment, and gives you no bulk.
- Drench This endurance workout maximizes fat burning while it works every muscle in your body. It will not only leave you drenched—it will kick-start your metabolism as you scorch away the fat.
- Sculpt This workout uses varying tempos to keep your muscles under tension for different periods of time. This generates muscular endurance and metabolic changes that will totally transform your figure.
- Buns Focused on the glutes, this workout is designed to lift, redefine, and tighten the entire backside of your body for the perfect tight and round butt.
- TurboFire HIIT 20 Chalene pushes you to the limit with this intense throwback.
- Quick Start Guide Everything you need to know to get started including valuable insider tips to get your best results possible. Plus, discover how each powerful workout is strategically designed to transform your body.
- PiYo 60-Day Workout Calendar Chalene arranged the workouts to make sure you're progressing each week as you build up your strength, flexibility, and stamina.
- BONUS: Get Lean Eating Plan A simplified approach to clean and lean eating designed to fit your lifestyle and your taste buds. Learn how to eat a variety of delicious, nutritious foods that keep you properly fueled, satiated, and nourished—and help you define your best body.
- BONUS: Tape Measure Track your progress as you melt the fat away faster than you ever imagined.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you need to be successful with PiYo?
The most important thing you need is you. Just grab a yoga mat, water, and towel and find a space wide enough to take a step in each direction. The PiYo 60-Day Calendar comes with the program and strategically lays out your workout schedule to keep you progressing each week as you build your strength, flexibility, and stamina. The Get Lean Eating Plan gives you a simplified approach to clean and lean eating designed to fit your lifestyle.
How long are the workouts and how many days a week is the program?
The workouts range from 25 to 45 minutes, with the majority clocking in around 30 minutes. PiYo is a 60-day program with workouts scheduled 6 days a week. And, because PiYo involves intense cardio, you can get results significantly faster than with traditional yoga or Pilates.
Do you have to be in great shape to do PiYo?
No, PiYo is for people of all ages, fitness levels, and body types. You don't even need experience with Pilates or yoga. Chalene will walk you through everything you need to know in Align: The Fundamentals. Plus, there's a modifier to follow in every workout, so you can focus on form and advance at your own pace.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.56 x 5.67 x 0.63 inches; 8.47 Ounces
- Item model number : FBA_PYDVD2113
- Date First Available : July 10, 2014
- Manufacturer : Beachbody Inc.,
- ASIN : B00LOXURO6
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let's talk pro's and cons:
I feel like I get a good workout without feeling like I am dying
Workouts are 20-40 minutes long, easy to fit in a busy schedule.
The video is upbeat and fun to workout to. Chelene gives excellent instructions for the times you can't look at your tv.
The video has three levels of the workouts shown at all times. Easy, Medium, and Advanced, I am in the easy/medium stage but know I won't "outgrow" the videos as I progress because I can follow the more advanced moves.
A good workout without high impact cardio that kills my joints. -I'm not old, but my joints hurt from dancing for several years so I hate cardio.
I already feel more flexible.
Ads for Shackology. I feel like it is over done. I already paid $$ for the dvd, don't make me listen to you try to sell me more stuff.
I wish Beachbody would offer streaming etc. instead of only selling the dvd. They do offer a live streaming service but it is a monthly fee and I just want to buy my set, stream it and not pay a monthly subscription. But I get that they can make more money by offering the streaming as a subscription instead of a one time purchase. It just sucks.
Overall - I highly recommend this workout. Worth the money! If you LOVE cardio, this probably isn't the series for you, but if you are like me and hate cardio than buy this now! This is a great workout for men and women. My husband was impressed with the upper body workout and even did it with me.
I have tried multiple workouts and this is the first one I actually enjoy doing and look forward to doing every day.
I was not paid for this review, and I do not sell Beachbody products, I just really like the product.
What I really don't like, is that I spent a lot of money on a huge money making add for Beach Body. There are so many infomercials between workout routines, that it really is distracting. I feel it's wrong to charge people a lot of money when the company is going to fill the product with advertisements.
I can't express how irritated I am about this purchase. I didn't pay full price for a used and abused item. Luckily, I can return it and will as soon as I can get to a printer.
Top reviews from other countries
There's 2 programmes within this and unfortunately it is the second program, the strength building that I am missing. Which I am devastated about, but i'll continue to workout with this piyo workout in line with the strength program but will do something different on the days where I don't have the discs. I definitely recommend piyo, it starts slow so for anyone who is pretty into working out the first two weeks are easy, but the third week and on will definitely kick your butt!