Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chalk Ink 6mm Brewed Awakening Wet Wipe Markers, 8-Pack
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on April 11, 2013
We made a chalk board wall in our store to announce in store events that can be changed easily. We used contact chalk board paper. And this works great on that. We did find that some of the colours don't clean away properly and need more than water to remove the residue.

You do need to shake the ink down into the tip, and sometimes you may need to go over a line twice, but it is a dust free way to do a chalk board, and it does not wipe away with touch like a white board maker or chalk itself does. It only comes away when you want it to, with a wet rag.
on January 6, 2014
I chose this particular package because I liked that it has three whites (which I'll primarily use) plus a few other nice colors. The colors are all nice, show up well, and work well.

My main concern though was whether or not the chalk markers would remove well on my homemade chalkboard which I made with paint-on chalkboard paint. The description of the product says that it should easily erase with just water. However, I read a lot of conflicting reviews, many of which said it would not be removable or would only be removable with a magic eraser and/or various cleaning products and lots of scrubbing.

I am happy to report, though, that I have been able to erase it with only a dampened paper towel with no issues! I did this both after it had only been on for a couple of days and after the writing had been up for over a week. I'm not sure if the people who had problems did so because they did not "condition" their chalk board (before the first ever use take a piece of chalk and using the side rub it all over the surface of the board and then dry erase) - that is the only thing I can think of that might have affected the erasability.
on May 26, 2014
The colors are ideal for coffee shop. The shake-n-write experience could be better. Makes messes as liquid chalk drips out after taking cap off. The tip also makes letters streaky if not held exactly right. All in all, a good purchase - just not awesome.
on May 12, 2013
They work well, nice that there are 3 white markers and colors are nice and bright. They also maintain a good stream of color, in other words, not blotchy.
on May 1, 2013
These work out so well for my family calendar. The Navy doesn't show up as much as I would like, but they are still great on the chalk board.
on November 16, 2012
These chalk Marker lived up to my expectations. They are great to use on dark chalk boards (colored Black) and take a while to load up with ink. But overall I am satisfied with product.
on November 21, 2015
I love these markers! Great for writing, drawing and calligraphy. Used these for events on chalkboard signs and always got compliments on how nice they looked. Would highly recommend.
on May 13, 2015
meh, nothing special, kind of a pain to remove cleanly after a few times
on October 31, 2015
Amazing set! Best brand for chalk markers!
on November 2, 2014
Works as promised, nice clean color.