Chalk Markers - HUGE MEGA 18 Color Pack - 10 More Markers & Colors than Others - 6 mm - Artist Quality - 18 Vibrant Bold Colors
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- MEGA 18 COLOR PACK: The largest chalk marker pack on the market - DOUBLE THE SIZE - 18 vibrant colored liquid chalk markers.
- VERSATILE: These markers are completely versatile. They can write on any non-porous surface... Including chalk labels, mirrors, glass and even metal. The only limit is your creativity! Please note, they are not suitable for porous surfaces. Always test/check before use.
- EASY TO USE: Completely dust free liquid chalk... Simply wipe with a damp cloth and watch as it disappears without the regular smudge and mess! Concentrated liquid prevents running and dripping.
- REVERSIBLE TIP: Our revolutionary chisel/bullet reversible tip makes it easy to do both fine and bold work! 6mm Chisel/Bullet Tip for excellent writing quality. Easily create holiday decorations, artwork on windows, birthday signs, menus, and so much more. The reversible chisel/bullet tip is also great for restaurant and bar owners - these chalk pens are great for writing on Bistro boards and menu boards!
- NON-TOXIC: Water based for easy clean up - Create fantastic, eye-catching, attention grabbing displays! No more using old fashioned dusty chalk, use liquid chalk for that professional edge.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Create Eye Catching Designs With These Premium Chalk Markers in This HUGE 18 COLOR Mega Pack...The Best Liquid Chalk Marker Money Can Buy!
No need to pay more for other chalk markers. The Stardom Crafts liquid chalk markers come in a HUGE 18 color MEGA PACK saving you more money. 10 MORE MARKERS and 10 MORE COLORS compared to our leading competitor.
These liquid chalk markers are made with the highest quality material. They come with 6 mm chisel tips and are of artist quality. Filled with 8 gms of high and incredibly bright ink they will last for many months of use. Plus, our premium quality nibs are made in Japan giving you better writing ability. Our markers are used by artists and crafters all over the USA.
UNIQUE REVERSIBLE TIP
Our revolutionary chisel/bullet reversible tip makes it easy to do both fine and bold work!
These professional liquid chalk markers can be used on an extremely wide range of materials. Any non-porous material can be written on. Including plastic, acrylic, mirror, glass, metal and stone.
Safe For People and The Environment
Created with only non-toxic material, these chalk markers can be used safely by children and adults age 3 and over.
Rock Solid 90 Day Guarantee
We guarantee that you will love our liquid chalk markers. We are so confident that you will be thrilled with your purchase that we offer a 90 day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The teacher hasn't had the chance to use them just yet, so I bought another pack to use myself and they are worth it! The colors were amazing! I used them on both my front door for decorations and wrote little notes on my child's bathroom mirror (Remember to brush and floss, I love you, etc.) Even after a couple of days staying on there, they wiped off just fine with a baby wipe although I did follow up with a paper towel just to make sure it dried. I did get a little color on my hands, but they cleaned easily with some soap and water. No stains were left on any of the surfaces I used them on (but I would still test areas first to be safe) and they were super easy to use. I did have a little trouble with a couple getting the color to come through, but when it it worked just fine after that.
Overall I would recommend this to anyone.
I did a great Thanksgiving scene on my porch chalkboard and left it there for the past month. I just tried to wash it off and YUCK. The ghosting is HORRIBLE. I now need to either spray the board with chalkboard paint or buy a new board. So disappointing and I am scared to go to work tomorrow because I used them all over my chalkboards. The kids loved the bright colors but now I am worried about staining.
I did follow the directions and test them in advance on both services. So disappointed.
First--chalk markers are not for chalkboards, real or decal. Both of those are porous, which the markers warn you against even though some say you can use them on chalkboard decals and vice-versa. You can use them together, but there are risks, like the markers staining the chalkboard.
So I did tests!
I wrote a bunch of things and erased them every day. On day 1, no ghosting. None on days 2-9, either. On day 10, there was some mild ghosting by some of the colors. Therefore, if you are using these with a vinyl chalkboard to do weekly chores, etc, these should be fine as long as you wipe it at the end of every week. If you're doing something longer than that, probably no.
Quality of the markers is good. The chisel tip gives a finer point than the fine point. They start up very easily and don't dry out if you don't use them for a week. The ink/paint is very bright, and you can layer over dried stuff for even more saturated color.
So why the star off? The caps. The caps seem to do a good job at being airtight, but the inside rim that forms the double layer of protection around the marker tip has a very sharp edge and is kind of hard to line up. If you just put the cap on like you do with most markers, most of the time it catches and puts a nick in the felt tip, which rips them up pretty fast. I found the easiest way to get the cap on is to put the marker tip up, drop the cap on, wiggle it around a bit until it falls into the right place and then just snap it sealed.