INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: It's EASY!
It's as easy as one, two, three!
PRIMING THE SURFACE
- Clean - Ensure that the surface is clean of small debris.
- Dry - Dry the surface with a clean cloth or tissue.
- Apply - Place on a smooth and non-textured surface by pushing them towards the edge with your fingerse or the edge of a credit card.
While it's not required, we recommend that you do! Priming our contact paper makes it easier to erase anything that was written on it.
- Lay a piece of cloth on its side and cover the surface with chalk.
- Rub the excess chalk with a dry rag.
- Start writing!
Do not press the tip too hard on the vinyl sheet. This will cause tiny dents which will trap the ink making it very difficult to erase.